unsure but i often think i may have sleep apniea
If you could record even a short recording of your snoring! Or someone tell you you stop breathing. It’s the stopping breathing that’s the problem! Snoring only everyone else suffers lol Apparently my snoring is terrible but i can’t move with sleep paralysis and it’s like a weight on my chest if I don’t use my machine your doctor can refer you for a sleep study

I’m really missing bread/pasta/rice/biscuits today. And I mean REALLY missing them.

I’m about to make mushroom mapu tofu and I’m going to have it with konjac noodles as they’re absolutely zero carbs.

Just focus on the foods you can eat and forget the rest. I substitute white cabbage for pasta, stir fry/microwave with onions, meat or canned fish, onions etc. Zoe Harcombe's 3 Step Plan is worth a look, mainly because she separates "fat meals" from "carb meals" as a way of suppressing cravings for bread/pasta/rice/biscuits etc. Also useful foe weight maintenance when the time comes. Make sure you are getting enough protein, 1.2-1.6 gram per kg of body weight per day. People who focus on protein feel satiated sooner and actually consume much less than others.
Good luck

It’s in England but best to check with your health authority. I’m in Scotland it’s been kept quiet for years but more using it now probably because of obesity crisis they’re letting people know of it
I am personally not interested, but just pointing out these things vary from differnt areas.

I am personally not interested, but just pointing out these things vary from differnt areas.
They’ve a digital NHS service also nothing to do with slimming clubs. I couldn’t find what I was saying online

It’s in England but best to check with your health authority. I’m in Scotland it’s been kept quiet for years but more using it now probably because of obesity crisis they’re letting people know of it
in England definitely postcode lottery. Ive never been offered it.

Back