Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone

BG 5.4
Temp 36.4
Pulse 53
Oxy 96
BP 118/76

Today a roast chicken for tea with my friend coming to tea, followed by my wifes victoria sponge cake. Exercise, maybe (depends on deliveries), and setting up the new (secret surprise for my wife) keyboard ready for this evenings presentation/celebration/meal. It's all going to be fun. The tough bit will be getting the new keyboard into the house without my wife seeing it. I don't want to spoil the surprise. The present will be given after the meal, so a whole day to keep the secret (easy as I like giving good surprises that make happiness)

Oh no, they might deliver the wrong keyboard. Phew, something to worry about....

51fgLGPkpBS._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

🙂

Hmmmm, way too complicated for me!!

Have a great day today whatever you are doing.

Last edited:
Good morning! 5'9 today.

I've been drinking the biscuit flavoured Yorkshire tea. Someone mentioned in the forum before (maybe @Lucyr ? ) and I was curious. It is quite nice, more than the taste I notice a biscuit smell 🙂

Looks like I've become the unofficial provider of dish soap in my house. It used to be the landlord who bought it but as with many things, it started to disappear when you needed it. So I got my own and kept it on my room, until one day I forgot it in the kitchen and then decided I don't mind people using it, if it contributes to others washing up their mess...only issue is the bottle might be empty when I need to use it! Yesterday I found the current one is on its last legs, so I have to buy more. Might hold it again in my room for a few days to see if the landlord brings more dish soap. If he doesn't I will just switch to a cheaper brand. Don't want to give people excuses to not wash, some of them don't need any excuses!

😛

Motning all. I'm joining @Northerner with a 6.4 after a 2u overnight correction. I needed quite a few corrections yesterday actually, no idea why.

Its very dark this morning though the temperature is supposed to be 22° feeling like 25°! In October! We're off to the cinema later to see The Great Escaper with Michael Caine.

Back to work today. The weekend has gone far too quickly. I'd better get up and get ready. Have a good day everyone.

Morning all. 6.4 and a unicorn.

I can’t say whether it’s a nice day as it’s pitch black. Up early doors as we’re off to The Lost Gardens of Heligan and Fowey. We went to spend as much time as possible in Heligan so will be outside when it opens at 10am!

Yesterday was another glorious day, but hotter! We went to the beach earlier, before high tide, got ourselves on the same seat shaped rocks and watched it come in. Mr Eggy managed a proper swim, I had a paddle! Read my book and got sunburnt! Do I never learn? Ah, it’ll be ok, said I, we don’t need suncream in Cornwall in October. Please do not take any notice of me, I think, unfortunately, we all may need suncream 12 months of the year soon. :( Today I’m covering up with a linen shirt.

Congratulations for yesterday @Pattidevans and @Colin g.

Please look away now if you’re squeamish. But I’m putting it out there. Don’t be like @eggyg, don’t forget the sunscreen!
Have a grand day.

Attachments

• 052A6A56-D5A6-41A7-93CE-E1239E4D7B1C.jpeg
    052A6A56-D5A6-41A7-93CE-E1239E4D7B1C.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 13
  • 72C70E23-D7B6-4045-92E8-7C97444F5DB5.jpeg
    72C70E23-D7B6-4045-92E8-7C97444F5DB5.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 52CE8207-5F3E-4C1F-B1FE-9838BE4F27D1.jpeg
    52CE8207-5F3E-4C1F-B1FE-9838BE4F27D1.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 13
  • EF514468-45B8-4A48-9DD6-C6DEEF0309EE.jpeg
    EF514468-45B8-4A48-9DD6-C6DEEF0309EE.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 13
Morning. It’s naturally warm this morning.
10.4 when the alarm went off. I’d been in target all night up to that point.
Have a good day.

Morning folks. 🙂 8.6 here...still a work in progress, it seems.

For some reason, I said “Yes!” to another online class - only an hour and a half, and most students come late cos it clashes with school-chuck-out-time. My lot don’t use Zoom, so I’ll be spending this afternoon trying to fathom out the system we use. Unknown tech always spikes my BG so I’ll be on the lookout for any pesky stress-induced hypers! 😛

Enjoy your grand day out @eggyg. 😎

Morning everyone. A steady 6.0 for me today.

Enjoying the last day or two of this warm spell. Hoping to meet a friend for a dog walk later.

I've been drinking the biscuit flavoured Yorkshire tea. Someone mentioned in the forum before (maybe @Lucyr ? ) and I was curious. It is quite nice, more than the taste I notice a biscuit smell 🙂
Oh I do like that one yes!!

Morning

3.9 today, struggled with the last part of my 1/2 marathon as although it was beautiful in the park, there was not much shade and it was hot, so had to walk the last 4 miles which took nearly as long as running the previous 9, anyway well over 3 hrs, so disappointed in the time, but I finished it, with all the walking from Green Park tube station, in the park to the start l8ne and then back to South Kensington tube station, I covered best part of 42,000 steps yesterday. Wishing I had taken today off of work, but have o give it a go, but at least that is sitting down, just hope I don’t drop off to sleep.

thank you @eggyg, @goodybags and @Martin.A for your kind donations, I really do appreciate you.

@Pattidevans and @Colin g - congratulations on yesterday’s HS

@ColinUK - thinking about you, your family and friends and hoping they are all ok.

There are family and friends who are missing. Some of the youngsters were at the music festival.

Morning

3.9 today, struggled with the last part of my 1/2 marathon as although it was beautiful in the park, there was not much shade and it was hot, so had to walk the last 4 miles which took nearly as long as running the previous 9, anyway well over 3 hrs, so disappointed in the time, but I finished it, with all the walking from Green Park tube station, in the park to the start l8ne and then back to South Kensington tube station, I covered best part of 42,000 steps yesterday. Wishing I had taken today off of work, but have o give it a go, but at least that is sitting down, just hope I don’t drop off to sleep.

thank you @eggyg, @goodybags and @Martin.A for your kind donations, I really do appreciate you.

@Pattidevans and @Colin g - congratulations on yesterday’s HS

@ColinUK - thinking about you, your family and friends and hoping they are all ok.
Congratulations. It was very hot here too, not comfortable at all. You ran 9 miles more than I’ve ever ran.

Morning all. 6.3 but I fell off the lc wagon for a day or two, gotta jump right back on tootsweet. 🙂

1696837617613.png
🙂

Happy Monday everyone, 4.2 today for me. Somehow managed to keep the BG in check despite a weekend of grazing - dread to think how much insulin I used, was too scared to record it in the LibreLink log! Really, really must get back to being healthy!

@eggyg - we sat in the garden yesterday in the sun - amazing in October! Hope your sunburn isn’t too bad!

@MeeTooTeeTo - congratulations on your HS!

@Gwynn - hope the surprise keyboard goes well!

@ColinUK - so sorry to here about some family and friends missing.

Take care everyone, have a good day!

Back