Group 7-day waking average?

04:33 BS 5.7 🙂

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Brrr! The nights are starting to turn chilly already! 😱

Edited to add:- Oh yes! Just thought I’d share this. Remember when I started this last month or so to eat Greek yoghurt every day? Well, my last liver function blood tests have showed an improvement so, the benefits are definitely two fold now: half the usual NR dose of my usual meal; improved my digestive system to being very regular & the full fat, I went as opposed to the fat free ones, hasn’t made my fatty liver worse & has in fact improved it! 😛:D

Last edited:
04:33 BS 5.7 🙂

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Brrr! The nights are starting to turn chilly already! 😱

Edited to add:- Oh yes! Just thought I’d share this. Remember when I started this last month or so to eat Greek yoghurt every day? Well, my last liver function blood tests have showed an improvement so, the benefits are definitely two fold now: half the usual NR dose of my usual meal; improved my digestive system to being very regular & the full fat, I went as opposed to the fat free ones, hasn’t made my fatty liver worse & has in fact improved it! 😛:D
Well done Lanny, that’s brilliant news! I love Greek yoghurt!

6.4 today and back home later. Hubby has physio and grandson coming in this afternoon but back to school next week.
Have a good day all x

Morning all. After an overnight high and correction woke to a 6.7.
Still getting some overnight spikes occasionally but i don't want to up the basal more as i end up crawling along in the low 4s and not able to drive. Back at work on Thursday so will no doubt have to start adjusting ratios again by the weekend.
Have a good day everyone.

7.4 today again. Looks like I'm finally starting to nail it. Bit dull but not so breezy in Poole. Off to Sherborne for a day out with the family today.

Morning all from a breezy south Devon. Decidedly autumnal. A nice round 6 for me.

We had a 9 mile walk yesterday which will probably screw up my numbers today. Went to Cockington, all chocolate box thatched roofs and Devon cream teas. We shared a scone and I decided not to bolus. 5.7 before my meal last night. Seems I got it right. Then we walked onto Torquay, it was quite busy even at 5 o’clock. Walked back to cottage, all up hill! No wonder I slept the best I have all holiday. Shorter walk today along the coast path from Babbacombe until we’ve had enough. Plans are as clear as mud today!

Have a great last day of August. 🙂

Attachments

• 4318EC98-8F9B-4833-9AF7-51CD449297A9.jpeg
    4318EC98-8F9B-4833-9AF7-51CD449297A9.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 45CE2BE8-D2A8-44F0-9C17-58BD3C55CF78.jpeg
    45CE2BE8-D2A8-44F0-9C17-58BD3C55CF78.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 0736FE74-CC53-4995-92D1-6468DC01EA4B.jpeg
    0736FE74-CC53-4995-92D1-6468DC01EA4B.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 13
5.6 for me today. 🙂

Dez

7.3 for me this morning after a bit of a restless night monitoring levels and injecting Fiasp after I very stupidly ran out of Levemir last night.
Totally my own fault. Off down to the surgery to pick i up and lesson learned. Better to have too much in the fridge as not enough!!

Morning everyone - a 6.0 for me today 🙂

Great news @Lanny

Lovely pics @eggyg

Morning

Slept until my alarm went off this morning at 5:20, usually up at least 10 minutes before it, maybe that's what has made my morning go to pot! Scanned when I woke to 7.1, was finishing up the marathon of washing my hands and started to feel a bit off so tested at 6:01 to find I was 3.2! I've had 7 Lifts in total and before breakfast at 7:10 was 6.4 xx

5.2 for me today. Yesterday I did my fastest ever 5k, still slow but an achievement for me which I am proud of.

A very dull day here in my part of Essex.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all from a breezy south Devon. Decidedly autumnal. A nice round 6 for me.

We had a 9 mile walk yesterday which will probably screw up my numbers today. Went to Cockington, all chocolate box thatched roofs and Devon cream teas. We shared a scone and I decided not to bolus. 5.7 before my meal last night. Seems I got it right. Then we walked onto Torquay, it was quite busy even at 5 o’clock. Walked back to cottage, all up hill! No wonder I slept the best I have all holiday. Shorter walk today along the coast path from Babbacombe until we’ve had enough. Plans are as clear as mud today!

Have a great last day of August. 🙂
You’re holidaying in such a lovely area, we had a great holiday there many years ago and love Babbacombe, some lovely little independent shops, also went to the model village which was so cute. Great pics, carry on enjoying yourselves x

Back