Group 7-day waking average?

5.2 for me today. Yesterday I did my fastest ever 5k, still slow but an achievement for me which I am proud of.

A very dull day here in my part of Essex.

Have a good day everyone.
Congrats on the HS and well done on your PB x

Morning

Slept until my alarm went off this morning at 5:20, usually up at least 10 minutes before it, maybe that's what has made my morning go to pot! Scanned when I woke to 7.1, was finishing up the marathon of washing my hands and started to feel a bit off so tested at 6:01 to find I was 3.2! I've had 7 Lifts in total and before breakfast at 7:10 was 6.4 xx
Oh dear, really hope your day gets better xx

Good morning 🙂
7:33am 8.6 tiny bit above target - 0.5 units of humalog correction and 16.0 units of tresiba
9:20am bef breakfast 6.7 within target - 36g carbs and 4.5 units of humalog for food

22:56pm bef bed 7.4 within target - below 8mmol for bed so decided to have 2 rich tea biscuits which was 12g of carbs

Congrats to @Grannylorraine on the HS

I'm just catching up after the bank holiday. I did manage to sneak an HS on Saturday morning followed by a 5.3 on Sunday, a 5.9 yesterday and a 5.7 this morning.

I hope everyone has a great week

Morning all and 5.1 for me.

Currently engaged in pairing socks. How many orphans will there be?

Never mind a cure for D, when will some one discover where the stray socks go?

Have a good day everyone.
Probably the same time as we discover where all the Tupperware lids go!

You’re holidaying in such a lovely area, we had a great holiday there many years ago and love Babbacombe, some lovely little independent shops, also went to the model village which was so cute. Great pics, carry on enjoying yourselves x
When we went in 1980 we went to the model village twice. Once through the day and then one evening when it was all lit up. We are definitely going again. It’s literally a five minute walk from our cottage.

Probably the same time as we discover where all the Tupperware lids go!
I have the same number of lids as pots….only some of them don’t fit. I’ve not got to the bottom of that yet.
We used to go to Torquay when I was a child, because my aunts lived there (they managed the YMCA Hotel. It was a lovely building, but it got knocked down in the name of Progress and a modern block of apartments took its place). I remember Cockington well, there was a water wheel and if you waited patiently til it had got enough water in it, it used to give a few turns, then you’d wait for it to refill and turn again, (or your parents would tell you to come on, we’ve got to go and see the gardens). There was a forge, too, I think.

I have the same number of lids as pots….only some of them don’t fit. I’ve not got to the bottom of that yet.
We used to go to Torquay when I was a child, because my aunts lived there (they managed the YMCA Hotel. It was a lovely building, but it got knocked down in the name of Progress and a modern block of apartments took its place). I remember Cockington well, there was a water wheel and if you waited patiently til it had got enough water in it, it used to give a few turns, then you’d wait for it to refill and turn again, (or your parents would tell you to come on, we’ve got to go and see the gardens). There was a forge, too, I think.
Water wheel still there @Robin. I know as Mr Eggy spent an inordinately long time taking ONE photo of it yesterday!
Where was the YMCA hotel? We noticed a very modern apartment block just by the curvy road bridge which definitely wasn’t there in 1980. Looked really out of place we thought, all grey and well, modern, I suppose!
That’s THE photo, it’s quite good I suppose. 😉

Attachments

• 7E744934-7B7B-40E3-82BD-4322BF39E2E0.jpeg
    7E744934-7B7B-40E3-82BD-4322BF39E2E0.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 10
Water wheel still there @Robin. I know as Mr Eggy spent an inordinately long time taking ONE photo of it yesterday!
Where was the YMCA hotel? We noticed a very modern apartment block just by the curvy road bridge which definitely wasn’t there in 1980. Looked really out of place we thought, all grey and well, modern, I suppose!
Glad the wheel is still there, it looks familiar!
The hotel was along the top of the Rock Walk, above the bit of the prom where the Princess Theatre is (assume that’s still there).

Good morning everyone. Cold and dark here but I will still get out a bit later on for a walk.

4.8 BG this morning

Nothing planned. Oh we are trying pizza for lunch if I can work out how to do it and keep the carbs doen. And for tea I am making garlic mushrooms.

My wife was inspired to actually cook tea last night and a splended job she did of smoked haddock with a creamy garlic mushroom sauce.

The last few days have been much better for her thankfully.

Me, I soldier on, but I am very tired.

We have a white reindeer soft cudly toy. White reindeers. White reindeers. White reindeers.

01:09 BS 6,8 🙂

Already had breakfast & an early morning bath. 😛 LR & pils just in & it’s a decent time to post!🙄

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Was just re reading “Fifty Shades of Grey” on my kindle & finished it yesterday: the emails have always been my favourite parts of the books; they’re SO funny! 😛:D And I see at the end, with the latest update as some books keep having new updates automatically, that there’s now a whole new set of books from Christian Grey’s perspective, the original being Anastasia Steele’s perspective, since June 2021 & bought them & was now reading “Grey” early this morning! So, I’ll re read the rest with Ana’s perspective first & then read the new books from Christian’s perspective!😛

Morning all and a rare dip into the 5s today with 5.9. Went to Sainsbury’s for a smallish shop yesterday, was worn out by the end of it but feel it’s another step forward. My 2 brother in laws drove from Wales and London last night to visit my SIL who is sadly in a local hospice here but sadly she didn’t wake whilst they were there but hope that maybe she was aware they were there. She is only in her 50s.
I have the dentist and hygienist today so butterflies amassing in my tummy.
Have a good day and I hope September is a good month for you all xx

Good morning. A JB induced 5.3 for me this cool, grey morning. No alarms going off overnight until about an hour ago for a low but still not a good nights sleep. Kept waking for the toilet instead 🙄 .

Last day of the holidays today. Where has the last 6 weeks gone?! Going to Sainsburys this morning but nothing else planned.

Have a good day everyone, whatever your plans.

Back