Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 6.9 on this first day of September. How the heck did that happen?

Another day in Devon for us but we’re off to Blackpool for the day. Blackpool Sands at Dartmouth that is. Then home for a quick bite to eat and off to Babbacombe Model Village at 7 o’clock as it is one of the few illuminated nights they have tonight. The model village lit up on an evening is one of the few things we remember about our honeymoon, funnily enough! Yet another trip down memory lane, except most lanes are at a standstill! 😉

Have a great day and I’ll leave you with a funny tale.
Yesterday I did a wash, hung it on the clothes airer in the cottage living area. Got ready to go for our daily walk. Mr Eggy, as per, had his whole camera kit and kaboodle. We had a 10 minute walk through the village, across the main road and down by the side of Torquay Golf Club until we came to the SWCP. We passed houses, people and lots of traffic. Just before the entrance to Petit Tor Point, the path narrowed. I stepped behind Mr Eggy. Imagine my surprise when I spotted my bikini top hanging from his tripod! 😱 Apparently he collided with the clothes airer just as we left, I was already outside. I was mortified at first and then we laughed, in fact we were still laughing last night! Think that’s one memory we’ll remember.🙂

Attachments

• 2F703C53-00AF-4E6B-BA57-F8EC47C1E420.jpeg
    2F703C53-00AF-4E6B-BA57-F8EC47C1E420.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 24
5.3 for me today. 🙂
And white rabbits to you all.

Dez

Morning

9.0 today

Fingers crossed for you @Flower xx

White rabbits, white rabbits, white rabbits

Good morning 🙂 at 7:19am it was 12.8 for me - did 2.0 units humalog for correction and 16.0 units of tresiba

@Robin You must have got my surplus BG this morning. Woke up at 5.43am on 5.1 but dozed back off and 4.3 at 7am and dropping. No waiting for breakfast here this morning! I will confess that if my earlier reading had been a 5.2 I would have been out of bed like a shot and claiming it.... would that be considered poor sportsmanship?? I haven't had an House Special for ages and getting desperate!

Congrats to @adrian1der and Grannylorraine on your recent House Specials... Must get a bit boring for you guys getting them so regularly!

@eggyg I read your tale of the mobile bikini drier but it didn't quite prepare me for the reality of the photo.... A genuine laugh out loud moment!! Thanks for sharing and putting a smile on my face to start the day. At least it was your "clean laundry" that he was "airing in public"!

Checking in with a 4.6 at 07:27 this morning. A good start to September 🙂

6.4 this morning, Start of my new running challenge, after signing up to do 50K in August, I realised that was not a challenge, so have signed up to do 75k in September. Hopefully first 5K out of the way tonight.

@eggyg - love the bikini top having a day out on the tripod.

@SueEK - sending hugs to you and your family at this time with your sil.

Have a good day everyone, I still need to do my morning yoga and prepare dinner to go in the slow cooker, but did log into work early so will take a short break soon.

7.4 for me today. Miserable dull effort for Sep 1st. Hope we get some sunshine later.

6.9 for me today

lol @ your hubby @eggyg

Hope September is kind to everyone!! I have to get my first 3 months HBA1C at the end of the month so hoping that will show a decent change 😉

Good morning everyone. So cold it's almost time to put the heating on. Gotta get out there to get some exercise in about an hours time.

5.6 BG this morning.

Nothing planned for today.

Yesterday I made a cheese and tomator pizza with a real pizza base from M&S. Topped with all sort. Ate just one quarter, 26.8g carbs. 2Hrs later I had a home made fruit jelly at 20.3g carbs. 2Hrs after that BG was 5.4 now that's quite remarkable. I thought that it might be a lot higher after 47.1g of carbs in 4Hrs. I meant to test before eating the jelly but forgot as I so eager to try it.

It's the first time I have made jelly using gelatin powder. I have to say, it was very easy and tasted delicious with all the fruit and fruit juice in. 20.3g carbs per 300g portion. I really like jelly so it was worth trying and seeing what the BG would do.

I seem to be preparing and cooking food more and more in our household.

Good morning all. 6.3 on this cool dark morning and 100% in target for the day yesterday.

Back to work today so will catch up with everyone later. Have a good day @Bexlee

@Bexlee and @freesia good luck with your return to school, hope all goes well x
@eggyg what a photo, I did laugh x
6.7 today and hurting a bit.
Have a good day all x

Back