Group 7-day waking average?

thought I had posted earlier but must have forgotten 😉 - I had a 6.9 after being awake all night o_O

congrats on the HS to @adrian1der @MeeTooTeeTwo

Last edited:
Very late to report today it was a 7.8… getting up and functioning at 7am almost finished me off ! Then driving and been somewhere for 830…. Anyway made it and by 9.55 I’d forgotten all about a holiday.

Hope you had a good day @freesia. Bet you felt you’d never been away by lunchtime !

I’m a secondary school
teacher @mum2westiesGill. I was an “inmate” of Filey secondary school (Ebor academy now) as a child many years ago oh and it is many years now I think about it ! Moved further down and round the coast. Very similar school and kids.

I’m going to relax with Master chief now ready for another training day tomorrow. Kids back Monday.

Good morning everyone. Cold here.

4.7 BG here.

Out in the cold for my morning exercise in a while.

Morning all. 5.7 today.

. Bet you felt you’d never been away by lunchtime
More like 10am lol! I was so tired last night i was in bed before 10pm! Unheard of!!

Have a good day everyone. Its Friday!

6.5 this morning. Not a good day yesterday recovery wise and still so limited as to what I can do. Had hoped to be further forward at this point, 4 weeks on but it is what it is I guess. Can’t see me being ready to return to work in 2 weeks :(.
Have a good day everyone xx

5.5 for me on this dull and grey Friday. 🙂 :(

Dez

7.4 for me again today. At least it's consistent. A few breaks in the clouds but quite breezy here in Poole this morning. The Bournemouth Air Show is on for the next few days so no crafty little afternoon powernaps for me until Monday with the Typhoons and Red Arrows roaring over our roof.......

8.6 today, hoping that is just from my carb laden day yesterday and not because I am coming down with anything as I have my first running event on Sunday in London, the Summer Run 10k, so don't want to miss that. Did a 5k this morning and feel ok, so really hoping it was just my food yesterday.

@SueEK - try not to beat yourself up about your recovery, if you are not ready to go back to work in 2 weeks, then so be it.

Have a good Friday everyone.

Morning all and a wee bit sun peeking through. 6.6 today. After an epic 12.6 mile walk and a whale ( sorry cod) and chips tea in a fab restaurant at Torquay Marina I’m happy. I took a conservative bolus dose just before eating as I was only 4.6. Plan was to do a correction if needed at bedtime. No, 6.8 5 hours later, so very happy with that result. Oh and the fish and chips were marvellous, we even shared a portion of calamari with Singapore chilli sauce for our starters.

After yesterday, just having a quiet day, a short FLAT walk today as our total elevation was over 1700 feet! I’m not aching though as I did my stretches whilst waiting in the queue for the restaurant and again when we got home, which was 2.5 miles up hill!

Have a great day everyone. @adrian1der well done on yesterday’s HS. @SueEK your recovery will takes as long as it takes, take care.

I didn’t download my photos from my camera last night so just the one shot from my phone, Mr Eggy and his whale! 😱

Attachments

• E8CE4068-E32F-48DD-ADF9-6729141EF2D3.jpeg
    E8CE4068-E32F-48DD-ADF9-6729141EF2D3.jpeg
    61.1 KB · Views: 14
Morning All
A 7.2 for me this morning

Morning All
A 7.2 for me this morning

Ah that’s better Duncan. Did you tweak your doses after your 10s-12s or have things just come down on their own?

5.9 when woken by Dog2 at 5am who wouldn't settle for an hour 🙄
6.8 at 7am when I got up at 7ish.

A 4.5 for me at 05:09 this morning. A bit of blue sky but mainly grey clouds here in West Berks. I have a call at 10:00 and am expecting some documents for review later. The good news is it is Friday 🙂

Morning

A whopping 10.6 for me, I'm blaming it on my routine being well and truly messed with yesterday as didn't get tea until over 2 hours later than "normal" meaning I then went to bed just over 2 hours after it!

Bubbles came up from behind the telly wet yesterday, the boiler is in a cupboard in mums room through the wall from the back of the telly, yep a leak that's probably been going a while since it's made it through to the living room! BUT I've been saying for weeks something was wrong with the boiler as it was making very unhealthy noises but Bruce kept dismissing my comments saying it was the upstairs neighbours (odd how they always made the same noises when my mum was running water, eh? 🙄 ) anyway the noises was due to low pressure but if someone had believed me and went and looked at the boiler then the leak would've been discovered sooner! There is now a basin catching the water as it can't be fixed until Monday as they needed to order the plastic part that's broken which is next day delivery but as this was after 6pm it wouldn't be here today, we were given 2 options, he could isolate it meaning no hot water until Monday or use something to catch the water and carry on as normal, can any of you imagine me lasting until Monday afternoon with no hot water! xx

Back