Group 7-day waking average?

We’ve absolutely loads of the monsters. I just leave them. I like spiders,
Me too, especially when they’ve made a little home for themselves in one of my houseplants.

Morning all. 6.4 for me. This current sensor’s very lazy - it keeps napping during the night!

Saturday, woohoo! Walkies, coffee down at the beach, shopping, more walkies (otherwise the puppy goes completely bonkers at around 5pm), and relaaaax.

A 6.2 for me this morning. 🙂
We're expecting a Sainsbos delivery this morning and got an e-mail saying "Due to an issue in store your order will be sent with limited fresh products." Then 30 minutes later another saying "Good news, we've got everything you asked for." :confused: Oh the suspense is killing me.

Dez

Morning all. 4.6. Its dark and rainy here atm but sun is forecast later. Maybe i can get back in the garden to cut some more tree/bush down. The last two days while doing it, i've been joined by a robin chirruping away while i talk to him.
1729323388361.png
Tonight we're going to see a tribute band. Hopefully they will be good. Have a good day whatever you do and don't get too wet.

Morning

5.2, can’t remember the last time I had one of those. Still got a bit of the christening cake to finish as I inadvertently bought something in the wrong size so stopped me finishing it off last night. Then going round to my friends to help prepare food for the get together. She asked me to take my slow cook and a whisk, so could be some interesting plans.

Morning

5.2, can’t remember the last time I had one of those. Still got a bit of the christening cake to finish as I inadvertently bought something in the wrong size so stopped me finishing it off last night. Then going round to my friends to help prepare food for the get together. She asked me to take my slow cook and a whisk, so could be some interesting plans.
Congrats on the HS @Grannylorraine

Good morning everyone

BG 5.0

Spent the whole of yesterday recording a song. Well, I spent the morning trying to work out why there was a crackling sound coming from my system, but only when I pressed record on the App. It took hours of testing, checking, rewiring, in the end it turned out to be a quirk clash between Apps!! Sorted it and spent the afternoon actually recording. Great fun but I do wish the technical bit just worked! They always give lots of trouble.

My wife had a good day too and wanted to sing which we did. She was a bit tired with a cough and cold and the result was not good, but she was happy to join in, so I was happy too.

Today, a tiny bit of recording, hopefully some exercise. Possibly going to the church for the practice, not sure as I'm not on the list to do anything, but I have been invited to go along and sing.

And its getting ever closer...

View attachment 32057

View attachment 32058

View attachment 32059

Have a great day today whatever you are doing
Love the Snoopy pics, thought you might like my stained glass Snoopy.

Attachments

• snoopy finished.JPG
    snoopy finished.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 1
Good morning everyone! 5.9 today for me.

Hoping to get a short walk in today before tomorrow’s predicted rain. Other than that just a bit of housework as we both gradually get back to full health again.

Congratulations @Grannylorraine on your HS!

@ColinUK - enjoy today! Hopefully you’ll find something interesting in the costume sale as well!

Take care everyone!

Back