Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 7.2 here.
Went to Batsford arboretum yesterday, and met both our kids there, for what turned out to be a gloriously sunny afternoon..tea and cake were also consumed, obviously!
View attachment 32049

What a gorgeous photo! Looks stunning!
How was the tea and cake?

@eggyg You sound like you’re almost complaining there for a second but we all know you wouldn’t have it any other way 🙂

A 6.2 for me this morning. 🙂

Dez

Morning all. Another 8 dead on. Just had an Iceland delivery so good from now on. Said 'large' cauli but it's a giant, had to squeeze it in my tiddy fridge. Guy called me on the housephone "Come and meet me" due to not being able to get outside for cars, bugger off I'm paying for delivery, can't walk sans Sholley anyways! I said this place is a nightmare isn't it and he said he had trouble finding it. I'm always surprised when anybody does. :D

Morning all - it looks nice outside, but it's not predicted to continue - that's if you can believe anything the Met Office or Google weather say!

6.9 this morning.

Going to do a load of cooking today. Making a ragu that I can turn into either cottage pie or lasagne. Banana bread - not that I really want cake, but can't stand waste and have 2 overripe bananas in the fruit bowl. I only buy the darn things because I want the skins to make banana water (source of potassium) for the Peace Lillies. Also making cauli and stilton soup. Mainly because I've got leftover cauli cheese and partly as we picked up a giant cauli in Lidl yesterday. There was this beautiful big white one one on top of a heap of miscoloured little ones - all the same price. I can't leave a bargain! Mind you, Caulis were selling for 89p up to recently, but I notice both Lidl and Morrisons are now selling them for £1.19. God I have to laugh at myself sometimes - such little things occupy my mind! I clearly need some ready-made grandchildren!

@eggyg enjoy your grandchildren whilst you can!

@ColinUK hugs... hope your MH improves soon!

@Robin what glorious photos!

Have a wonderful day all!

Morning all!

A gentle 6.2 for me, but a very sharp kick of FOTF about 40 minutes later. Wind your neck in Mr Liver if you don't mind!

Hugs to you @ColinUK - hope the MH perks up for you. Well done for getting out and about to the cinema, and for looking after yourself.

Also making cauli and stilton soup. Mainly because I've got leftover cauli cheese and partly as we picked up a giant cauli in Lidl yesterday. There was this beautiful big white one one on top of a heap of miscoloured little ones - all the same price. I can't leave a bargain! Mind you, Caulis were selling for 89p up to recently, but I notice both Lidl and Morrisons are now selling them for £1.19. God I have to laugh at myself sometimes - such little things occupy my mind!
My youngest daughter laughs at me because I go on about the price and condition of cauliflowers all the time! I get really excited if I find a large, whiter than white cauli. I’m as sad as you and I do have grandchildren. 😛
PS I got a good one in Aldi last week after ratching and delving. Made cauli cheese soup for the hordes yesterday, they all said it was fantastic, TBF, even though I say so myself, it was! As it was a huge cauli I also had enough to freeze. Now that pleases me.

My youngest daughter laughs at me because I go on about the price and condition of cauliflowers all the time! I get really excited if I find a large, whiter than white cauli. I’m as sad as you and I do have grandchildren. 😛
PS I got a good one in Aldi last week after ratching and delving. Made cauli cheese soup for the hordes yesterday, they all said it was fantastic, TBF, even though I say so myself, it was! As it was a huge cauli I also had enough to freeze. Now that pleases me.
I like making cauliflower cheese 🙂

I like making cauliflower cheese 🙂
I adore a really strong cauliflower cheese with crispy bits around the edges where it’s caught a bit

I was just thinking just now, I’m unsure how I would’ve coped and got through everything that I have over the last few years, had I not found this forum, learnt from others sharing their experiences & offering tips / encouraging me to reach out to the HCP’s
Very true! Same goes for me. I feel much more confident in adjusting my insulin and dealing with the ups and downs of diabetes. This is a great forum and it’s so good to know there are people able to offer advice as well as just being there to listen.

Morning all. Another 8 dead on. Just had an Iceland delivery so good from now on. Said 'large' cauli but it's a giant, had to squeeze it in my tiddy fridge. Guy called me on the housephone "Come and meet me" due to not being able to get outside for cars, bugger off I'm paying for delivery, can't walk sans Sholley anyways! I said this place is a nightmare isn't it and he said he had trouble finding it. I'm always surprised when anybody does. :D
We need pics of Ditto and the Giant Cauli!

It was apparently the first draft of the famous book about a giant peach until the publisher suggested the charge.

Back