Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning Sunday 5.8 today
yesterday morning it was 6.1

have a great day everybody

Morning

6.5 for me today
xx

Morning all 5.9 this morning. We are braving the cinema this morning, first time since pre covid.
Have a good day everyone. @eggyg great photos.

5.7 for me this morning. 🙂
Day of rest today so no walk/exercise. But I will be giving my brain a bit of a workout with the Sunday cryptic crossword.

Dez

2.8 on the Libre yesterday when the alarm went off but Libre is reading rather low at the moment (nearly 2mmols lower than finger prick when I checked it later) so not too concerned but I had 2 Fizzy Worms straight away to get my Libre results back on track. I kept a close eye on it all day and had to top levels up a few times to keep out of the red. Even just travelling in the car, levels were unreliable.... really steady for an hour and a half and then suddenly dropped 1.5 mmols about half an hour before we got to the show ground in the space of about 15 mins.
Fantastically well organised show (Wensleydale) and the show officials and stewards had done an amazing job bringing it all together at relatively short notice with all the Covid uncertainty. I can highly recommend the show to anyone for next year and lovely friendly people. We came a respectable 3rd in a class of 7.
7.4 this morning after a 1 unit reduction in Levemir last night. Might try a half unit more tonight.

Good morning 🙂 at 8:06am it was 11.3 for me - 1.5 units correction done and 16.0 units of tresiba taken.

By 9:56am bef breakfast I was back within target at 6.7 and had 36g of carbs and 4.5 units of humalog

Morning all and taking a break from the garden. It was a 6.1 for me.

Note to self if you are splitting your tea time bolus don't get engrossed in something and forget about the second installment. Ouch! Didn't enjoy being 13 at all. Luckily didn't panic and just took the missing amount. All worked out in the end.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning All
A 5.6 this morning for me on waking.
@Gwynn Glad you had a good day yesterday.
You were asking about your high carbs back to a Lowish score this morning. Was it that there was much fresh fruit which give a quick increase of sugar levels but don’t necessarily last for a long period as opposed to pasta? Perhaps those with more experience may be able to give better answer.

Very very late on parade, 6.6 this morning, straight off for a 10k, then coffee and a chat with my friend, home for a shower, then out to the shopping mall before lunch out with Mr GrannyLorraine, same place I went on Friday, so hoping it is not the same outcome.

Just got home.

@Gwynn - pleased that you had a better day with your wife yesterday.

@eggyg - looks like you are having a lovely holiday.

Have a nice evening all.

Good morning everyone.

An exhausting day yesterday. Great motning but a very bad afternoon as my wife became worse again sadly. Still, today is a new day...

4.3 on the old BG meter this morning. Again very low for me. Should I be concerned? It was 5.1 yesterday evening. Hmmm.

29/08/21 21:21 BS 10.0 Which I was ok about since I’d just headed off a hypo just over 4 hours & 25 minutes after eating I felt hypo 29/08/21 11:16 BS 4.1, had 1 JB & meant to eat ONE biscuit BUT the hypo hunger hit me BIG TIME & I guzzled down 10 biscuits before I managed to force myself to stop! 😱😱😱 I haven’t had THAT kind of hypo hunger in quite a while & was slow to react to stop myself & I gobbled down 10 bourbon creams one after the other SO fast! 😳 Then, I had to decide how much to inject for all those biscuits?o_O I gave myself a conservative 10 NR as I’d obviously overdid the LR by going up too much too far with the 82 earlier that morning & it’ll continue to lower me down until the evening dose. Then, quite tired out I slept & totally ignored the 6pm LR alarm in brief irritation & got up with BS 10 on the dot & put in my LR dose all the way back down to the normal 78 2 hours late but, definitely with no overlap of doses & no risk of too much basal!🙄

I just corrected with extra NR & have eaten twice already. Now at about 2.5 hours after eating 30/08/21 06:14 BS 10.3 I decided not to correct & bunged in my LR dose of the normal 78 as I’m going back to bed. There’s a bit of an overlap but, I’m higher than I should be anyway & want to stop the widening gap opening up between my late LR doses recently: I want to get them back on reasonable time! 🙄

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

I’m almost dry now eyes wise & breathing is more or less back so, just normal 2 puffs, instead of 4, of inhalers this morning! Oh! Almost forgot! Must take my pills as well before I nod off! 😳

Happy Bank Holiday Monday. It’s a 6.9 for me from a decidedly fresher South Devon.
Yesterday we didn’t do our planned walk as it was just too hot. We had a day on the beach instead. We bought two camping chairs, made a picnic, grabbed our books, got our cossies on and ensconced ourselves on Oddicombe Beach with the hordes! We really couldn’t remember the last time we did that on a UK beach. It was good, but don’t worry Mr Eggy eschewed the knotted handkerchief look! 😉

Probably do the walk to Torquay today, we’ll see.

Have a great day all. 🙂

Attachments

• 5AF5C030-875A-4B3E-A505-9D095F0F0943.jpeg
    5AF5C030-875A-4B3E-A505-9D095F0F0943.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 15
Back