I asked for a 'diet' coke......GRRRRRR :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer the last one - but all are good

Quite the genius - good luck with the campaign, you are doing a fab job

Hazel

I like the last one too - it's good having the "sugar free" bit appear to be part of the drink, IYSWIM? Better than it appearing above or below the image, especially as in printing if the logo was cropped, those would be the first bits to go (by mistake, of course...).

I like the one where the sugar free? fills the glass

Nice work, simple and very effective!

I like the one where the sugar free? fills the glass

Nice work, simple and very effective!

I like that one too.

We should get them made into badges and wear them, I bet we would get a few comments on them from people wondering what they were in aid of.

honestly - i'll do anything you need doing! it's a subject close to my heart (which i know is true for all of us!) so i'll do anything i can to help! i don't have any useful contacts unfortunately, but i'm happy to send emails, help promote the cause, etc...?

Fantastic!

Actually, something I'm after, which I don't know if it's up your street, was anyone who'd be willing to find some statistics about the number of people with diabetes in the UK, and projections for how many there will be in 5 or 10 years. I think NICE is probably the best place to look for these? That site confuses the heck out of me though!

Also if anyone knows a good online survey/poll site, that would be great too 🙂

Not yet. I'm thinking to hold off contacting them until we've got some figures and a press release. That's what I'm after the NICE details and a poll site for! lol :D

You are a star! Thanks for keeping me talking on FB last night, just to go OT for a moment 🙂

a press release! crikey! how will we go about that? (can you tell i'm totally new to this?!)

i've just pm'd you some stuff i've grabbed off the DUK website. i can't quite get the hang of the NICE website...it's so confusing, every search i do doesn't seem to bring up anything useful.

Diet cherry 7up....yum. I miss diet vanilla coke, to be honest!

I used to love Diet Vanilla Coke and Diet Dr Pepper... I wonder how much sugar was in creamola foam? When I was a youngster that was the only drink I was allowed...

Last edited:
Id say last one like cate and hazel, great stuff guys im nto on facebook but ill be following your progress with mr littlewood and the likes on here

Great work xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back