I asked for a 'diet' coke......GRRRRRR :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
posted on mainly americian/european fountain pen network...in there chatter forum with links to here and the face book xxxx

Awesome. I was thinking, am - should we put those three variants on a name up on poll and go with the public vote?

sounds good... also what about logo shall i do a poll on the last 2 i posted 🙂

There you go, I'm number 206, just joined. x

Nice one, Adrienne. I'm so chuffed we're over the 200 mark now 🙂

Great work you are doing there hon! 🙂

I havent had a chance to invite friends as yet but will do so now. I was wondering if we can evolve this into an online petition for number 10 (like Wallycorkers petition for the test strips?)...sorry if that has already been suggested and Im late in with that suggestion!

I wish I could contribute something useful on the campaign front but I have no clue in that kind of department. Happy to distriubte posters or anything if we get that far!

xx

Sugarbum,
Sorry to here about your problem with the 'diet coke'. I have experience a lot of this over the years and always assume i will be given the wrong drink. Now i ask for a can/bottle, so i can always see what is it i'm getting.

Never liked butter pr margarine personally. Times i've asked for a sanwich with 'no butter'. I recon 50% of time it comes back wrong! Crap service. It's no good for business.
I feel better now too. Thanks for that.

Hi rawtalent,

Thanks for your reply, that gave me a big warm chuckle! :D

whats the facebook page?!?!

ive been maoning about this for ages and its great the ball is finally rolling

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO

xxxxx

bump for anyone who hasn't caught this thread and to advise you all to watch the boards as Sacred Heart and I are putting forward a plan of action and we are going to need help !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back