I asked for a 'diet' coke......GRRRRRR :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly diet does not always mean sugar free, some are merely reduced. Check the labels and if dispensed Diastix it.

I am getting this tune in my head "Do the Diastix Dip" to the tune of Funky Gibbon! LOL!

Sounds like another poem in the offing! 🙂

I spread the word on my FB profile last night & discovered that I have a friend with diabetes that I didnt know about. Random!!
Anyway at least 2 of my friends have joined & I am going to ask everyone again & even if they can just put it on thier profile pages like I have and then spread it outwards that way. The group size in just one day is amazing.
I was also going to ask our md is I could pop something on our yammer feed at work so people in the company can also join & tell friends about it. And then there is the weight Watchers website which I am about to out a post on & a photography forum too! Fingers crossed the little that I can add will help spread the wordsome more.

Also if I can help in anyway let me know. Im good with photography, websites & data manipulation (not many useful skills I know but anyway..):D

Diet Drink Awareness Campaign

im going to post it on the pen forum i a member of, mainly american but hey lets go global!
also i was thinking last night and i actually have a contact for the
MD of Mcdonalds uk ...i used to work in the same school that his girls went to and a good friend is a good friend of theirs (told you i live in a posh area hehee)....it would be a good PR excercise for Mcd to be involved with .....no promises but ....we can only try x

Hi am - moved your post into the General section, replies to links aren't allowed! Would be great to bend the ear of Mcd MD! 🙂

Hi am - moved your post into the General section, replies to links aren't allowed! Would be great to bend the ear of Mcd MD! 🙂

soz north i hadnt realised id posted off subject oppss xx going to make a phone call to my friend xx

im going to post it on the pen forum i a member of, mainly american but hey lets go global!

So far I have been defeaned by the silence on both the ww forum & my photography forum! Hopefully over lunchtime people will notice them & come join us :D Or maybe there just arent any diabetics online on either of those sites!🙄

Well done everyone for getting so far with this. Just joined the FB group 😉

NiVZ

also i was thinking last night and i actually have a contact for the
MD of Mcdonalds uk ...i used to work in the same school that his girls went to and a good friend is a good friend of theirs (told you i live in a posh area hehee)....it would be a good PR excercise for Mcd to be involved with .....no promises but ....we can only try x

I'm going to email you later am, but I had a similar thought about McD on my way to work this morning. I'm thinking we should hold fire with any more contact until we can do the stuff I talked to you about on pm?

However, DOES anyone have any similar sort of contacts? Pub owners, High ups in restaurant/bar chains? Soft drink companies? :confused:

I'm going to email you later am, but I had a similar thought about McD on my way to work this morning. I'm thinking we should hold fire with any more contact until we can do the stuff I talked to you about on pm?

However, DOES anyone have any similar sort of contacts? Pub owners, High ups in restaurant/bar chains? Soft drink companies? :confused:

i used to work for McDs so I could probably be able to get a hold of someone, be in store managers or beyond. I'm sure Simon at Melksham McDs would be more than willing to help out.

As for KFC, I'm not entirely sure how I'd go about contacting them. Their website doesn't have an email for contacting head office/PR

Am/SH pm me if you like and i can try sort out contacting these peeps

cool SH im thinking about logo...you know the symbol for glass half full
\-/ but should be wiggly line in middle but can see that on my keyboard ..... then on the middle line write SUGAR FREE ? comments please

Last edited:
KFCs rubbish contact page

http://www.kfc.co.uk/contact-us/

i imagine contact would be done for them through the YUM company. But there isn't a uk page for them...and again, no email on the contact page

logo ideas ( if they post!) the middle line should be wiggly .....
SORRY DELETED PICS AS NEED THERE ATTACHMENTS SPACE !

Last edited:
ok found the wiggly line will re do ignore previous post xx

COMMENTS PLEASE this is just a simple idea quicky done but needs refining

Last edited:
Few More
For Consideration.... I Think This Has A Better Wiggly Line

Last edited:
i think i like the last one best but to fill the glass with the sugar free ? even more...its simple easy to reproduce and we can all use the \~/ sign !!
Right off to eat xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back