I asked for a 'diet' coke......GRRRRRR :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok folks have replied to Dominic Littlewoods agent

Dear Hilary
Thank you for your quick response. The forum I am involved with is supported by DUK ' www.diabetessupport.co.uk' and this is something that we have been talking about for a while since one member whilst working at a KFC discovered that the pipes had been switched as a joke by other employees ...it seems to be a regular occurrence with other members writing in and posting about the hyper's they experienced as a consequence of this. Apparently DUK did look at it a while ago, but we have set up a Face book group and trying to raise awareness again. I have written to Federation of food and drink ,as well as the British Soft Drinks Association, and the consumer council for their advice regarding this sort of thing.
We thought that Dominic , being a diabetic would be concerned as well and be interested in this sort of thing as an investigation.
with kind regards
Amanda Minett.

i let you know if anymore comes of it🙂

that is utterly freaking fantastic!!!! Well written and to the point (and hell yes to the minett :D)

I'll be defo writing the blog post later on. But first housework. Yuck housework lol

ive invited dom littlewoods agent to join the diet drink awareness !!! and also asked him to be my friend...well ya never know!

Worth a try!

People that I'm thinking it would be useful to approach, to try and get their stance on the matter:

Coca-Cola
Pepsi
KFC Customer relations

Possibly contact Watchdog?

I hope that people like Becca and Adrienne can help give us some advice, since they were heavily involved in getting Change4Life to change that horrid advert, if I recall? Could do with some pointers!

good point...i check out some googling tomoorow and yes please any one who can help please do!! i checked DUK web found nothing re campaign for this type of thing in past.... couldnt find a contact us link suitable...but boy folks they got loads of jobs !!! but will research tomorrow i love researching xx

Just had a diet coke. It passed the Diastix McTest. Could be interesting to organise a McBlitz one day where a number of us check our local branch the same day!

Just had a diet coke. It passed the Diastix McTest. Could be interesting to organise a McBlitz one day where a number of us check our local branch the same day!

Great idea ....something we could aim for in this campaign.....select a date get anyone involved ...this is now sounding like a real campaign !!

this is brilliant!!! Really brilliant!!

I'm up for ratting some places out.

Definitely get on to KFC customer relations an also the big companies like coca cola.

though the KFC contact us page is awful 😡 no address for complaints or anything decent

SUCCESSSSSSSSS dominic littletons agent is going to forward my emails to ....DOMMMMMM yeah fingers crossed folks xxxx:D

yey, well done you

You'll be on TV yet - a very worthwhile cause

Hazel

SUCCESSSSSSSSS dominic littletons agent is going to forward my emails to ....DOMMMMMM yeah fingers crossed folks xxxx:D

that is utterly freaking fabulous!!!!!!!! Maybe we'll end up on the one show??? :D

Fantastic! Fingers and Toes crossed :D x

Well done to you all. I admire your get up and go attitude🙂

If there's anything a simple bloke can do to help just ask🙂

been reading this story past few days and now its happened to me!

stay at hotel throughout week most weeks cause of work and last night ordered my normal pint of diet coke to take back to room (which i do practically every night), went to bed with a level of 6.5, all good. Wake up and its 17!!!! have no idea why!

Then tonight i do the same and i saw he had done a normal coke, not diet. so i said can i have diet like normal and then he says you didnt have diet last night! 😡

so at least i know why it was mega high in the morning now!

been reading this story past few days and now its happened to me!

stay at hotel throughout week most weeks cause of work and last night ordered my normal pint of diet coke to take back to room (which i do practically every night), went to bed with a level of 6.5, all good. Wake up and its 17!!!! have no idea why!

Then tonight i do the same and i saw he had done a normal coke, not diet. so i said can i have diet like normal and then he says you didnt have diet last night! 😡

so at least i know why it was mega high in the morning now!

Dan that is utterly disgusting! You should have complained to the blokes manager! 😡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back