Hypo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is nothing can help with
Have been there before and No help.

I wil not bother you No more sorry

Then do you mean a different kind of help? That’s ok too. Illness is illness, even if it is to do with emotions or the brain. No illness is bad or means you’re weak.

Please seek the support you need if your husband isn’t there or you don’t want him to help, for whatever reason.

Then do you mean a different kind of help? That’s ok too. Illness is illness, even if it is to do with emotions or the brain. No illness is bad or means you’re weak.

Please seek the support you need if your husband isn’t there or you don’t want him to help, for whatever reason.
I am to afride good night inka❤️

Well, with the operation it’s normal to be afraid and to worry. But without the operation, you could become very ill. So, it’s like weighing the two things - it’s better to have the operation even though it’s scary, than to not have it and then be even more ill.

What is the “something else” you’re afraid of?

Well, with the operation it’s normal to be afraid and to worry. But without the operation, you could become very ill. So, it’s like weighing the two things - it’s better to have the operation even though it’s scary, than to not have it and then be even more ill.

What is the “something else” you’re afraid of?
I cant say it open forum

I’m not sure what you mean by “form doctor”? Can you write it in Norwegian or explain?

With your liver problems, there is always hope. The liver can be helped to function. Sometimes this can mean changing your diet or similar, and sometimes it can mean medication. As a last resort, there’s the possibility of a liver transplant.

Do you know why you’re having problems with your liver?

I’m not sure what you mean by “form doctor”? Can you write it in Norwegian or explain?

With your liver problems, there is always hope. The liver can be helped to function. Sometimes this can mean changing your diet or similar, and sometimes it can mean medication. As a last resort, there’s the possibility of a liver transplant.

Do you know why you’re having problems with your liver?
I know a little but that was when i had problems with det will to live. They need to take much of it and remove det the spleen and stop det bleeding.
Maybe i deserved it

Nobody deserves to be unwell. As Inka has said illness does not mean you are bad or weak. Sometimes we can hurt our body without meaning to. This doesn't mean we shouldn't have help to make us better. I don't know if this happened to you but if it did, try not to be afraid of getting help.

Weill you be able to go to the hospital tomorrow? Who has given you stronger medicine for your liver pain?

You didn’t deserve it @Stressabeccy Please don’t blame yourself. Sometimes life is hard, but you’ve shown that you’re a brave and strong person by keeping on going. That takes a lot of courage.

The spleen can bleed a lot. My friend had his spleen removed after a car accident. It was a good thing because it stopped the bleeding. This was many years ago. He is healthy now and has a good life. So, removing your spleen will be a good thing if it stops the bleeding. It will help you. It’s not an uncommon operation so the doctors will know exactly what to do to look after you.

If they need to remove part of your liver, that is an operation that has been done before on other people too. In the U.K., some people have part of their liver removed so that they can give that part to someone else to help them eg their child who has liver problems. So, although your problem might be a little different, the operation is one that has been done many times before.

I hope this brings you comfort. It’s a big operation, of course, but they are professionals and they know what they are doing. They will look after you.

You didn’t deserve it @Stressabeccy Please don’t blame yourself. Sometimes life is hard, but you’ve shown that you’re a brave and strong person by keeping on going. That takes a lot of courage.

The spleen can bleed a lot. My friend had his spleen removed after a car accident. It was a good thing because it stopped the bleeding. This was many years ago. He is healthy now and has a good life. So, removing your spleen will be a good thing if it stops the bleeding. It will help you. It’s not an uncommon operation so the doctors will know exactly what to do to look after you.

If they need to remove part of your liver, that is an operation that has been done before on other people too. In the U.K., some people have part of their liver removed so that they can give that part to someone else to help them eg their child who has liver problems. So, although your problem might be a little different, the operation is one that has been done many times before.

I hope this brings you comfort. It’s a big operation, of course, but they are professionals and they know what they are doing. They will look after you.
Thank you inka. You gave me som peaseand that was good. You are so good to me. I am not used to People caring about me. I got medicine today.

Nobody deserves to be unwell. As Inka has said illness does not mean you are bad or weak. Sometimes we can hurt our body without meaning to. This doesn't mean we shouldn't have help to make us better. I don't know if this happened to you but if it did, try not to be afraid of getting help.

Weill you be able to go to the hospital tomorrow? Who has given you stronger medicine for your liver pain?
The doctor i write him på e website and he saw that and write out medication

Thank you inka. You gave me som peaseand that was good. You are so good to me. I am not used to People caring about me. I got medicine today.

Many people here care about you, Beccy. X

We want you to be healthy. I know it’s very frightening when you’re ill, but you have hope - this operation. The doctors will do what needs to be done, and stopping the bleeding will help you. Be positive. Perhaps they can repair some of the damage, and that will help reduce your pain. They wouldn’t mention this operation if they didn’t think it would help you. It could make a big difference to you and help you feel better.

Last edited:
You did very well to contact a doctor. I agree with everything Inka has said. Also your liver can grow back and heal. It is the only organ that does this. It doesn't all come back but maybe enough for you to be better than you are now. They deliberately take healthy liver from one perso to give to a sick person, and both of them can live good lives!

These hypo scared the shit out of me. I am so dissy and truly glad i am okey. Hug to all my friends in here❤️

What have the hospital said when you’ve gone there? I assume if the hypos are continuing you have called the numbers provided or been to A&E for help? Honestly it is your choice for the hypos to continue, and the only way to stop them is to reduce your insulin and seek help adjusting your doses.

Everything its okey now. The blood sugar dropped to 1.9.i drank 15 dl Coke. 300 grams fruit. To slice a bread with salami and 3 dl Orange juice. Luckely my Mother take good care of me i love her❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back