Hypo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love bycling off road. I was Norwegian master in heavy strong lifter. I love weigth lifting weight. I am still dtrong but not as before. I love strong lifter building bycling walking and a little fotball. Love writing. Music. Teater. Signing. Reading and i love to help People Who has diffycolting needs. Love painting and People ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Wow! How did you start weight lifting?

I like music and I play the piano and the flute but my singing is not very good! I have fun though😉:D

Wow! Weight lifting! That is impressive and especially at such a high level. I think you have to be mentally very strong as well as physically with that sport particularly. Obviously there is a lot of training and strength but I imagine having the positivity to believe you can lift those huge weights is a big part of it in competition. I tend to see cycling as a way of getting from A to B but not sure I really enjoy it. I do like walking though.
I have never been artistic but I do admire people who are. Do you draw or paint?
What sort of things do you like to see at the theatre or do you mean that you actually act? X

I'm so pleased to hear you have reduced your Toujeo and you are going to take less again, you should soon start feeling better with fewer hypos Your weight is very good now but you don't want to lose much more. Our health service says a healthy weight for you would be 56kg - 75.7kg so keep eating healthily, little and often. You've done so well to lose all that weight, your body will thank you for it:D
Tha
Wow! How did you start weight lifting?

I like music and I play the piano and the flute but my singing is not very good! I have fun though😉:D
I always loved it from a young age since i was 2 years old i i think. It is very importent to have fun. Thats the COOL. I love signing. And writing songs❤️

Wow! Weight lifting! That is impressive and especially at such a high level. I think you have to be mentally very strong as well as physically with that sport particularly. Obviously there is a lot of training and strength but I imagine having the positivity to believe you can lift those huge weights is a big part of it in competition. I tend to see cycling as a way of getting from A to B but not sure I really enjoy it. I do like walking though.
I have never been artistic but I do admire people who are. Do you draw or paint?
What sort of things do you like to see at the theatre or do you mean that you actually act? X
I loved from a very young age seeing weigth lufting and started traning that when i was 14 years old. IT is very hard but when you are naturelly strong it is way much more fun.
I would like to be acting. And i performed alot in school and signing and writing song on cd. I am i love with music. And when you act on a stage you are another person playing gives you much more fun and children is the best to act i front of

You are basically just a quarter of the person you were if my maths is correct! That really is absolutely amazing!

How have you been this afternoon? Hope you haven't had any more hypos since that nasty one this morning.

It’s because you’re still using too much insulin or not eating enough. When you reduce insulin more and eat more the bgs will stop going low so much.

Oh dear! So that is still 3 or 4 today. Hopefully after another Toujeo reduction in the morning it will get better. Are you starting to feel more confident about treating the hypos? For me, that was half the battle because the panic and fear made me feel so much worse.

I dremead that i had hypy in my sleep. I dremead that my pain in my lever killed me. I dreamed that i was in pain. Dremead that i got sour trought and my telefon tried to talk to me an then i waked up with low blood sugar 2.1 and my liver is hurting me an also got sour trought. Everything countet. I am afraid

Oh dear! So that is still 3 or 4 today. Hopefully after another Toujeo reduction in the morning it will get better. Are you starting to feel more confident about treating the hypos? For me, that was half the battle because the panic and fear made me feel so much worse.
Yes i Do☺️

I hope you treated the hypo ok, Beccy. Strange dreams are often a sign of falling blood sugar. Also, if you ever feel restless in bed and can’t get to sleep, that can be a sign your blood sugar needs checking too.

I hope you’re ok now. Keeping hypo treatments right by your bed is a good thing to do. I have Dextro (glucose tablets) and a small tin of biscuits.

I hope you treated the hypo ok, Beccy. Strange dreams are often a sign of falling blood sugar. Also, if you ever feel restless in bed and can’t get to sleep, that can be a sign your blood sugar needs checking too.

I hope you’re ok now. Keeping hypo treatments right by your bed is a good thing to do. I have Dextro (glucose tablets) and a small tin of biscuits.
I good now yeah but still very exhausted and feeling sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back