Hypo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use 65 units of tojua now
Hi @Stressabeccy

That is such good news!

Once you can get your Toujeo dose just right, it will all become so much easier for you. You will be able to eat the right foods and the right amounts each day without worry of having another hypo.

I also started using this forum for the same reasons as you. The diabetes team I was seeing were not helpful and they didn't put me on enough basal. I had the opposite problem to you, with too high blood sugar and I had to constantly take extra corrections. Eventually I got the right basal and life became easier again.

I am type 1 diabetic, and many type 1's like me do make their own adjustments every day to their basal and bolus insulins. We don't need to speak to a doctor everyday and we are encouraged to manage ourselves. You are type 2 and you shouldn't need to make too many changes, just need to get basal right then we can help you with your meal times.

Keep going, and once your toujeo is right, you will see how much better every day is.

You need to reduce your Toujeo again if you are still getting hypos, particularly bad ones like 1.9 They normally recommend you to make a change and leave it 3 days to see how that works before changing it again, although if you continue to hypo, you don't need to wait 3 days. If it was about 5 days and you have had another nasty hypo today then you should certainly think about making another reduction in the dose tomorrow morning.

You have said before that you want to lose weight? Is that still the case because you are currently a reasonably healthy weight.
Is 58 kilos okey when you are 174 hight? Yes u would like to weigth less. But it is going very fast

I am good thanks. I will be heading out soon to go shopping as I need animal food and food for me too. Hope things are better for you as the day goes on and will catch up with you when I get back. X

I dont understand. The blood sugar was Just 3.3 and i dont know why. I hope It will be okey soon

Beccy - you know what you need to do, don't you!

3.3 is Hypo. Treat the hypo now.

Have you reduced your insulin doses yet?

Thank you. Los another 3 kilos so my bmi is under 20 now. I try to eat more to because i am not a big fan of food. I eat now 4 meals of Day and 3 small snack

Eating more is good. It helps stop hypos but also it will make your body stronger and nourish it. A fighter like you needs a strong body 🙂

Eating more is good. It helps stop hypos but also it will make your body stronger and nourish it. A fighter like you needs a strong body 🙂
Tha
Yes it does. I am actually worked before with traning other People but now i dont work. I have not sat any humalog today but i dropped Suddenly frok 7.1 to 3.3 so to 2.1.why? I dont understand. E drink 5 dl Coke and to large orango. IT is now 3.3
Tomorrow i Will get down from 65 units toujeo til 50 units. I am Just a big failerlos weitgt today it stood 58 kilos ☺️☺️☺️☺️it, s that normal when i am 174 hight? What do you personally think?

You worked training other people? That’s cool, Beccy 😎 I think your weight is fine🙂 It’s in the healthy range. That’s perfect🙂

You worked training other people? That’s cool, Beccy 😎 I think your weight is fine🙂 It’s in the healthy range. That’s perfect🙂
Yes i did it was really awsome. I liked it alotdo you think i should loose more weigth? From lady to to lady

Another reduction in Toujeo tomorrow would be a very wise decision.
Eating well is also important as you will know to keep your body strong and as healthy as possible. Was it fitness training you did or some other type of training? Do you like sports and if so, what were your main interests?
I used to be a very keen skier but now that I have the horses, I can't get away during the winter.... or indeed at all really but I don't mind anymore, although I occasionally dream of snow covered mountains and the thrill of bombing down them or gliding through pristine powder snow! I love my horses though. Talking of which I need to go see them. X

I love bycling off road. I was Norwegian master in heavy strong lifter. I love weigth lifting weight. I am still dtrong but not as before. I love strong lifter building bycling walking and a little fotball. Love writing. Music. Teater. Signing. Reading and i love to help People Who has diffycolting needs. Love painting and People ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm so pleased to hear you have reduced your Toujeo and you are going to take less again, you should soon start feeling better with fewer hypos Your weight is very good now but you don't want to lose much more. Our health service says a healthy weight for you would be 56kg - 75.7kg so keep eating healthily, little and often. You've done so well to lose all that weight, your body will thank you for it:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back