Hypo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You @Stressabeccy - you hadn't posted in a while and they were concerned you are okay x

Hi there Beccy, there's been lots of information posted here for you on the forum.

Please follow that advise and speak with your diabetes team about how many hypos you're having, or feel like your having they can help you manage these hypos better.

Hi there Beccy, there's been lots of information posted here for you on the forum.

Please follow that advise and speak with your diabetes team about how many hypos you're having, or feel like your having they can help you manage these hypos better.
Hello,
I dont have a diabetes tesh. No nurse. No doctor

What about the doctor you telephoned? They were helpful. Even if they don't know how to help you directly, they will becable to send you to someone who can.

Not open today. And he Just kalled when he wan to when he can. He is si distre and he doesn, t help verry

Hello,
I dont have a diabetes tesh. No nurse. No doctor

You said your doctor had told you to take 80 units of Toujeo. So speak to that doctor, or speak to the hospital where you were treated recently. You could also phone the Norwegian equivalent of the U.K. 111 number. I posted those details a while ago, but I’m sure you already know them.

There are good health services in Norway.

Beccy what do you do in Norway when you have an accident like falling and breaking your leg? Who would help you if that happened now, on a Sunday?

Not open today. And he Just kalled when he wan to when he can. He is si distre and he doesn, t help verry

Then you need to phone the number we talked about before, or visit an emergency department at your hospital. No-one can help you with medical problems here.

116 117 or seek emergency help.

If you can manage yourself, then that’s your choice. But if you’re in a bad way, like you say you are, you need medical help. If you’re unable to access that because of your fears or worries, then you need support in doing that.

There is plenty of help in Norway. I know because a friend’s father worked there. Why not read the Message you got from Josh DUK recently and see if that helps you decide?

Screenshot_20211219-094752_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20211219-094813_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Beccy you need to phone one of these numbers NOW.
In your next post on here please tell us all that you have phoned and what is going to happen next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back