Hypo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beccy, I have had some cheese and crackers before bed. I really think you should too. I didn't want them either but I know I need them and my levels were higher than yours at 5.8.
I just reduced my basal insulin tonight because my levels are lower than last night. For me I constantly have to adjust my basal insulin to match what my body needs, otherwise I would be hypoing and having to eat lots of sweets all the time and then I would start to put on weight which I don't want to do, so I adjust my insulin, so that I don't need to treat hypoes with lots of sugary food because I don't get hypos when my insulin dose is right.

Inka is right, you are clever and sensible. You know how to treat your hypo. You have worked so hard at losing weight - that's an amazing achievement, well done! If you are worried about putting on weight then I can help tomorrow but for now please eat something sweet.

I have some work to do before I go and have a snack (5.3 at the moment) so yes, let's all make ourselves safe and go to sleep. Sweet dreams everyone ✨

Yes, I am fading fast too and my levels are 6.8 now and they will rise a bit more yet with the cheese and biscuits I had, so I can safely go to sleep now. I hope that you do what is sensible too Becky and eat something to bring your levels up and then reduce your Toujeo dose tomorrow morning. Only you can make those sensible decisions. It is what I have just done, so I am only giving your the advice that I have followed myself.
Look forward to hearing that you are having a better day tomorrow and perhaps start showing your diabetes who is boss!

Give Pongo a hug from me. Night night X

Thank you to all of you. You guys is incredeboul to me❤️ i weigth now 6a kilogram and 174 hight is that to much? Good night everyone❤️

Inka is right, you are clever and sensible. You know how to treat your hypo. You have worked so hard at losing weight - that's an amazing achievement, well done! If you are worried about putting on weight then I can help tomorrow but for now please eat something sweet.
But i eat many bixit and now 2.7. That i dont understand

Did you treat that hypo?

I hope you treated that low just now, Beccy.

But i eat many bixit and now 2.7. That i dont understand

Yes, I know it must be confusing and annoying to keep going low, but there is a simple reason: you’re having too much insulin. Try taking slightly less Toujeo.

Thank you to all of you. You guys is incredeboul to me❤️ i weigth now 6a kilogram and 174 hight is that to much? Good night everyone❤️
In the UK we use something called Body Mass Indicator (BMI) to see if somebody is a healthy weight. For your height the weight range for healthy is 56-75kg so you are at the lower end of that, your BMI is 20. Therefore you do not need to lose more weight and it would do no harm to put a bit of weight on. You should feel comfortable with your weight.

I have been drinking coke and plenti bixit rhe blood sugar still 2.2.what now.. Please help me

Personally at this point if I were you I'd be presenting myself to hospital, after days of serious hypo's it isn't safe and you really need medical attention and probably a glucose drip and your insulin doses reviewed, I certainly wouldn't be putting up with it but then again I wouldn't be able to post on a forum with levels like yours the last few days, seriously seek medical attention right away as this can't go on, if you take offence then sorry but this is serious and needs sorting out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back