Group 7-day waking average?

half of what I spent so far has been diabetes related: Frio pouches, batteries for meter, a Libre arm band (that I never use, oops)...
Is not that I didn´t like the band, is beacuse I am lucky and my sensors usually stick like limpets so I don´t need any extras to keep them in place!

Morning all on this rather wet day. 6.1.

Kids and Mr Eggy still fast asleep, and long may it last! Weather was at least dry yesterday, not terribly warm but they ran amok in the garden all day and into evening time after their homemade pizzas, which they help to make. A bit telly, Wurzel Gummidge, and all in bed by 8.30. The 11 year old doesn’t actually go to bed but goes on YouTube and watches horsey things. I had to knock on her door at 10.15 to tell her to settle down! The plan today is to venture to town on the bus, we don’t have a car big enough for us all, luckily earlier this year Stagecoach reinstated our bus service, now every hour as opposed to every half hour, but it’s better than trailing three kids half an hour down the road to catch a bus. We’re hoping to go to a soft play centre then on to Wetherspoons for big lunch. Zara is going home later this afternoon but the other two have another night’s stay. Picky tea tonight. No cooking for me today. Yeah!

Have a super Saturday.

Here’s Sadie and Zara top pizza chefs.

Attachments

• IMG_5762.jpeg
    IMG_5762.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 17
Good morning everyone

BG 4.9 nice

The weather looks good...

I think I have now completed the lyrics to my new song. It is surprising how time consuming it can be. Jusst one word out of place, wrong meter, wrong emphasis, just plain wrong can take an age to figure out. I'm not one for twee rhymes or repetition. It's great fun being creative.

entertainment-singers-songs-lyrics-food_allergies-gluten_allergy-mbcn4018_low.jpg

Today a long walk to the Pastors yearly garden party (if it doesn't rain), tons of keyboard practice, an evening practice at the church, not sure whst to do for tea yet.

Have a great day today whatever you are doing.

Last edited:
Morning! Still in the sevens with a 7.2 ☹.
Oh well, a steam train awaits with prebooked fish n chips trains today. Let's hope they will be nice and thirsty and visit my buffet carriage as we trundle along the Sussex countryside.
Have a great day everyone
Blessings Snowwy

Eh? I didn't think you were supposed to sit still. I thought you were supposed to carry on as normal.

If I carry on as normal, my BG plummets, so the test doesn’t get done. We’re all different.

Morning all. 8.5 here...basal tweaked, let’s see if tomorrow morning’s BG is lower.

Nothing planned today, just relaxing and a bit of gardening.

It's a lovely sunny morning here and the forecast looks good. Just me up so far - I'm definitely a lark - and I don't expect to see anyone else for a good while yet. Tested at 07:08 and got a 5.3 and now settled down with a handful of peanuts, a cuppa and the laptop.

Trip into town later to see if Waterstones have any books that I might want to read. I haven't been reading much lately, other than the newspaper, and gave up on the last two books I bought before I'd even got halfway through. My wife has also suggested lunch out and has WhatsApp'd me the lunchtime menu for a local pub. Looks OK, so will probably do that. Will make a change from my usual lunch-in-town BLT at our favourite cafe.

Will tune in to the Olympics shortly as there are some events underway today that I enjoy watching, - rowing, swimming & tennis in particular. I also noticed Surfing on the schedule for tonight and was wondering where they were going to be doing that. It's taking place 10,000 miles away in Tahiti, in French Polynesia.

And, away from the Olympics, it's Day 2 of England v West Indies.

Whatever your plans have a good Saturday.

Morning! Still in the sevens with a 7.2 ☹.
Oh well, a steam train awaits with prebooked fish n chips trains today. Let's hope they will be nice and thirsty and visit my buffet carriage as we trundle along the Sussex countryside.
Have a great day everyone
Blessings Snowwy

Is that Bluebell Railway. I went to quite a few classic car shows there until they upped their prices and the clubs found new venues. :(

It's a lovely sunny morning here and the forecast looks good. Just me up so far - I'm definitely a lark - and I don't expect to see anyone else for a good while yet. Tested at 07:08 and got a 5.3 and now settled down with a handful of peanuts, a cuppa and the laptop.

Trip into town later to see if Waterstones have any books that I might want to read. I haven't been reading much lately, other than the newspaper, and gave up on the last two books I bought before I'd even got halfway through. My wife has also suggested lunch out and has WhatsApp'd me the lunchtime menu for a local pub. Looks OK, so will probably do that. Will make a change from my usual lunch-in-town BLT at our favourite cafe.

Will tune in to the Olympics shortly as there are some events underway today that I enjoy watching, - rowing, swimming & tennis in particular. I also noticed Surfing on the schedule for tonight and was wondering where they were going to be doing that. It's taking place 10,000 miles away in Tahiti, in French Polynesia.

And, away from the Olympics, it's Day 2 of England v West Indies.

Whatever your plans have a good Saturday.

It's also F1 at Spa. Wonder how McLaren will handle their drivers?

Good morning. 7.2

Miserable grey sort of morning. Hopefully it will improve.

Lack of insects - my darkest buddleia, my white one, and all shades in between are in flower or goimg over. Not a butterfly in sight. No busy hum of bees. What have we done to this planet?

Daughter's response to particulars of arts and crafts house was "Plenty of space for us all to come and stay" - which sounds positive.

Have a happt day everyone.

Morning a 6.7 for me and a fairly flat line overnight after my 2u correction brought down my Pizza induced spike just before bed.
Lovely day yesterday in leafy Cheshire and a new lunch spot which I will visit again a traditional Tea Room though have my eye on a different one to try out next week.
I tend to do things spontaneously rather than plan in advance but I realise that deciding to go to a particular place for say lunch is a good rather than a bad thing.
Looking forward to a w/ end mixture of doing stuff walking and watching the real athletes on TV plus we have found a nice Netflix series to watch based on cold crime cases with some brilliant actors which fir some reason we must have missed first time around.
Anyway enjoy your w/ end all

Good morning 6.8 today

Have a wonderful weekend everyone 😎

Morning all - mix of clouds and sun.

8.1 this morning. Finally in range, took me all day yesterday into last night to fight down the effects of that Thai meal from Thursday with umpteen corrections.

Actually sat in the garden for about an hour and a half yesterday early evening. Then after dinner watched the utterly amazing show Paris put on last night as the opening of the Olympics. Truly inspiring! Pity it rained so hard throughout!

This afternoon meeting friends in town as usual for a Saturday.

@MikeyBikey sorry to hear about your eyes. Hugs!

@DianeD what are you fundraising for?

Have a good weekend all.

Back