Group 7-day waking average?

4.8 here, but only with the aid of half a mini mars bar at 3.am. What is it with everybody's hypos? Is the Diabetes Fairy on the loose? Have you checked her ball and chain are still firmly attached, Northie?

Off to the dentist later for a tooth repair, fortunately a simple-ish one. Was a bit sheepish explaining to my Muslim dentist that I'd broken it on a piece of pork crackling, thought she might have an attack of Schadenfreude, but she said I was the second one that morning, and had I been to the local music festival? Apparently she knows the man who does the hog roasts at local events, and relies on him for a few clients! I had to confess it was my own home made that was the culprit.

Morning all. 13.5 for me today. Hope you get on ok at the dentist Robin.

Bore da pawb ...it was an 8.7 for me this morning

Good morning. 8.3 today.

Another late check in from me... Was 4.8 first thing this morning (although looking at how early some of you post, my idea of first thing is more like mid morning to you!) Never have been an early bird!

Those numbers are being very stubborn Stitch - any futher appointments in the offing to discuss medication?

My next appointment is next thursday (4th August)

Morning! 4.6 for me after last nights food madness.😳

Bore da pawb...it's a 9.4 from me.

5.8 here. Survived the dentist. ( that's unfair, she's a lovely lady, it's just that I have bad memories of going when I was child, when dentistry wasn't as sophisticated as it is now)

Morning 🙂 6.6 for me and a double serving of hospital today, foot ulcer clinic followed by orthopaedic clinic, just how much fun can a girl have? 😉🙄

Glad to hear your teeth are back to working order Robin, well done for being brave! 🙂

Morning 🙂 6.6 for me and a double serving of hospital today, foot ulcer clinic followed by orthopaedic clinic, just how much fun can a girl have? 😉🙄

Glad to hear your teeth are back to working order Robin, well done for being brave! 🙂
Thank you Flower,, good luck today, now that's what I call being brave.

Good luck today @Flower 🙂

Good luck Flower, fingers crossed your appointments go well.

12.4 for me today.

Back