Group 7-day waking average?

Bore da pawb...an 8.3 for me this morning 🙂🙂 Hope you all have good day

Morning folks.🙂 A sneaky 3.4 here.😱

Morning all, 5.3 here. Will be ringing the dentist later after a run in with a piece of pork crackling last night! I hate seeing the dentist, but I've broken off half a tooth!

Morning all. I had a great weekend camping, the weather was perfect and we raise almost £1500 for charity is the process. I had a 12.4 this morning. I did have a funny moment one point at the weekend, I tested my BG level before lunch and my meter started franticly beeping at me with a sweet symbol as it showed 1.8!!! 😱 What??? I didnt feel funny at all!!! Tested again 12.5, phew thats more like it. Must have been a dodgy strip!

Morning all. 5.6 for me today

Morning all, 5.3 here. Will be ringing the dentist later after a run in with a piece of pork crackling last night! I hate seeing the dentist, but I've broken off half a tooth!
Hope he/she can fix it for you without too much fuss or expense 🙂 I've avoided pork scratchings and similar crunchy stuff for years now as my teeth were breaking far too often 😱

Good morning . 9.3 :(

A 6.7 for me. Planning a couple of days at the 'oh we do like to be beside the seaside'.

Ouch with the tooth Robin and glad you enjoyed the camping Stitch.

Good morning all 🙂 and may I join you with 6.7 Amigo. Only just awake after one of them can't get to sleep nights and rushing around now!

May I gibber incoherently too? 3.9 this morning, but I followed that up with a real 1.8 just before lunch ... 🙄

Good morning 🙂 6.
aghast.gif
for me today 🙂

May I gibber incoherently too? 3.9 this morning, but I followed that up with a real 1.8 just before lunch ... 🙄
Good grief, Juliet! I don't think I've ever been THAT low! Poor you...

Morning all.🙂 Another trip to the low step for me with 3.7. Down Lantus, down...bad basal.:confused:🙂

Back