Group 7-day waking average?

@Flower , Good luck hope it's all good news.

A slightly shaky 3.9 for me this morning :confused:

I was never keen on waking on those sorts of levels as the likelihood is that you were lower before waking - might need to tweak your lantus! 🙂
I think you might be right on both counts. Feeling a bit groggy this morning to say the least!

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.7 today.
Good luck today Flower 🙂

Hope the appointments are going / went well, Flower.🙂

Good grief, Juliet! I don't think I've ever been THAT low! Poor you...

Morning all.🙂 Another trip to the low step for me with 3.7. Down Lantus, down...bad basal.:confused:🙂
Put my Lantus down and gave my blood sugar a good talking to, and all was fine (ish) yesterday, but this morning I was 8.6 and lunchtime 7.8 🙄 Maybe I should alternate 5.5 units Lantus one day and 6 the next?

Put my Lantus down and gave my blood sugar a good talking to, and all was fine (ish) yesterday, but this morning I was 8.6 and lunchtime 7.8 🙄 Maybe I should alternate 5.5 units Lantus one day and 6 the next?
Tresiba is sounding like a better option, I think! 🙂

I think so too, Alan, but I'm supposed to try Lantus at different times first, so for the next month I'll be switching to morning Lantus instead of bedtime Lantus. And Robin has just mentioned 6pm Lantus on another thread, so I might try that too. But if I don't get anywhere with changing time of Lantus DSN says I can try Tresiba.

Creeps in so I don't wake everyone up.
7.2 :(

You know what, I was thinking of doing the same with my Lantus dose - 2 days at the lower dose, then back on the higher dose again, until the next hypo cluster...!

Morning all.🙂 7.8 here.

I think so too, Alan, but I'm supposed to try Lantus at different times first, so for the next month I'll be switching to morning Lantus instead of bedtime Lantus. And Robin has just mentioned 6pm Lantus on another thread, so I might try that too. But if I don't get anywhere with changing time of Lantus DSN says I can try Tresiba.
Good luck with the experiments, Juliet.🙂 I take Lantus at 8pm but I've tried morning, lunch-time, afternoon...it only covers my DP if I take it after dinner though.

Morning all. Meters and their +/- 10% could be somewhere between 6.3 and 7.7 this morning

A disappointing 11.6 for me this morning.

I blame the baked beans last night...erm, hang on...it was me wot shovelled 'em in.:(

Morning all. 14.5 for me today.

A lucky 6.1 for me. Lucky cos I'm on the final day of a little jaunt away to the seaside and boy have I been bad!! 😱
I should be flogged in the town square!

Morning all, 5.4 here.
Naughty Amigo! Back to the strait and narrow for you! ( Hope you enjoyed he jaunt)

I've been avoiding the 7 day average because my waking figures keep being in double figures...12.5 today. I Think it is a combination of stress since last week's eye news, Gastroparesis and lack of exercise.

Back