Group 7-day waking average?

Morning! 4.6 here for me today xx

Morning 🙂 5.6 for me today.

Thanks for all your well wishes for my feet! Ulcer still there but I've managed to avoid infection for the 3rd week in a row phew. Ankle not done anything remarkable mending wise at present.

I had the misfortune to sit next to a diabetes 'guru' who first off asked me was I diabetic - I was sitting in the waiting area of the diabetes foot clinic with my leg in a cast so a fair chance - then he proceeded to tell me I should never have been started on insulin and I should demand to be put on tablets instead because everyone starts on tablets. It had to be the day I'd forgotten my ipod to cut out his wise words!🙄

I had the misfortune to sit next to a diabetes 'guru' who first off asked me was I diabetic - I was sitting in the waiting area of the diabetes foot clinic with my leg in a cast so a fair chance - then he proceeded to tell me I should never have been started on insulin and I should demand to be put on tablets instead because everyone starts on tablets. It had to be the day I'd forgotten my ipod to cut out his wise words!🙄
I hope he wasn't one of the consultants! 😱

Glad to hear the ulcer is infection free, hoping for a hurry up on the healing! 🙂

Morning 🙂 5.6 for me today.

Thanks for all your well wishes for my feet! Ulcer still there but I've managed to avoid infection for the 3rd week in a row phew. Ankle not done anything remarkable mending wise at present.

Gawd, you seem to attract these numpty-ninkompoops, Flower. Next time try "No speaky Eengleesh" or something similar to shut them up.:confused:🙂 Great news on the infection front. Hope the ankle perks up soon.🙂

Glad your appointment went fairly well Flower and you've avoided infection. . There are certain advantages to wearing hearing aids....the off switch! Mine come in very useful.

Good luck with the experiments, Juliet.🙂 I take Lantus at 8pm but I've tried morning, lunch-time, afternoon...it only covers my DP if I take it after dinner though.
Thanks, Bloden 🙂

4.(er, 1-1) this morning, and a headache, following a hypo at bedtime yesterday - thought I had treated it sufficiently, but apparently not. Perhaps I shouldn't have moved all those (piles of) books about last night 😳

Glad your appointment went fairly well Flower and you've avoided infection. . There are certain advantages to wearing hearing aids....the off switch! Mine come in very useful.
My ear defenders have the same effect ... and the vapour mask (for allergies) also means people don't tend to speak to me in the first place, they think I'm infectious!

Hope the foot & ankle improve soon, Flower, but glad they're at least not getting worse :-*

Gud mornin. Pleased that I'm only 7.7 after last nights 3.6

Gud mornin. Pleased that I'm only 7.7 after last nights 3.6
Oh dear :( Was that a middle of the night 3.6? Might you need to review your Insulatard dose? Hope the rest of the day goes well and that you have an untroubled night tonight 🙂

Morning all.🙂 7.8 here - I suspected my fasting BG'd creep up after lowering the dose, so I've already upped it again. Ha! Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Lantus...o_O

Good morning 🙂 6.4 for me after an unexpected performance of the swearing dance in the night. Ahh, the refreshing joys of cramp under a cast, I made up some extra offensive lyrics at 3am 😳😱

Morning all. 7.2 for me. BG has been a little higher than usual the last couple of days. Basal test this morning to see what's happening.

Bore da pawb... a 9.5 coming atcha from a grey and rainy Wales :(

Morning all 14.4 for me today. Looking forward to going to the Dr's next thursday (4th) as Im sick and tired now of feeling knackered all the time. :(

Hopefully you'll get some medication to improve things Stitch.
And 6.9 for me. Good morning all 🙂

Back