Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 3.2 for me - ops! Although Sugar for breakfast is a weird treat!

Ooo, we've hit 1,000 🙂 on the jabba blabba page 🙂

A not nice 7.1 for me after my few days away. Woke up singing, 'please oil my joints, my achey breaky joints.... I know how the tin man felt! :confused:

Have a good weekend everyone.

Oh dear :( Was that a middle of the night 3.6? Might you need to review your Insulatard dose? Hope the rest of the day goes well and that you have an untroubled night tonight 🙂
Thanks , luckily I checked before going to bed.

Morning all! 5.5 for me this morning, had a 3.2 at 2am so am amazed at that. Feeling a bit rough, looks like the basal dose will be going down tonight.

@Flower sorry that I haven't commented before now. Well done with the appointments going as well as they did. Fingers crossed that next time you will get really positive news xx

A very late posting for me. I have to admit to spiralling into a bit of despondency as I wait to find out about my eye. It took me until yesterday to realise that if Moorfields find the same as my local eye consultant then at best it could be eye injections......so yesterday involved an afternoon/evening of wine plus quite a carb heavy Italian meal. Despite a correction at 3am I woke up at 14.5.

A very late posting for me. I have to admit to spiralling into a bit of despondency as I wait to find out about my eye. It took me until yesterday to realise that if Moorfields find the same as my local eye consultant then at best it could be eye injections......so yesterday involved an afternoon/evening of wine plus quite a carb heavy Italian meal. Despite a correction at 3am I woke up at 14.5.
Very sorry to hear this Amanda :( I can sympathise about the prospect of eye injections, not a pleasant prospect, but if it's what it takes then I hope I will be able to deal with it - I hope it doesn't come to that. {{{HUGS}}}

Good morning 🙂 5.3 for me today 🙂

Thank you Northerner. I'm feeling a bit more positive day. I so hope that neither of us have to have the eye injections. 4.7 for me today 🙂

Morning all. 10.4 for me today.

5.2 for me this morning and have woken up absolutely ravenous. Will be making sure I eat a decent breakfast before heading off to the gym. A small success to share, after my latest weigh in I am now down to the "normal" weight range on the BMI chart (via obese and overweight), so that was a happy day. Also seem to be doing well generally BG wise, highest reading in last month has been a 7.2 and have thrown all sorts at my body (including an amazing afternoon tea at the Ritz) which it seems to be tolerating well 🙂

Morning. 7.2

Good morning all 🙂 and a cloudy 6.6 today

5.2 for me this morning and have woken up absolutely ravenous. Will be making sure I eat a decent breakfast before heading off to the gym. A small success to share, after my latest weigh in I am now down to the "normal" weight range on the BMI chart (via obese and overweight), so that was a happy day. Also seem to be doing well generally BG wise, highest reading in last month has been a 7.2 and have thrown all sorts at my body (including an amazing afternoon tea at the Ritz) which it seems to be tolerating well 🙂
Terrific news @GregP - well done! 🙂 And well done on the House Special 5.2!

Good morning 🙂 a 5.1 for me after a 2.5 at 1 am. Stupid hypos ggrrr.

Sunny over my side of the Cotswolds Robin, I'll try and send it across to you 🙂

Oops... A 13.3 for me (mind you I did eat and stay at a hotel [an hotel] in the Potteries last night) and had a few tinctures

Good morning 🙂 a 5.1 for me after a 2.5 at 1 am. Stupid hypos ggrrr.

Sunny over my side of the Cotswolds Robin, I'll try and send it across to you 🙂
Seems to be working, Flower, keep wafting!

Back