Group 7-day waking average?

It was a 12.0 for me this morning :(
If we're into pedantry, H isn't even a letter.

Try telling that to the guy from Steps.

Bore da pawb...a 9.9 here 🙂
Hope you all have a good day

Good morning 🙂 6.2 for me today after an uncharacteristic lie-in, waking after 6 am! 😱 Must be sickening for something, or perhaps it was the gardening yesterday.

Morning everyone. 8.2 today. Feeling rubbish, back aching cause at a needlework lesson all day on Saturday. Posture must have been poor but class good. Back to work and full of paracetamol.have a good day everyone

White rabbits white rabbits white rabbits. No idea what it's got to do with the first day of the month , but I say it anyway.

@Carolg I hope you feel better soon.

A not so good 7.4

Morning all, Is it monday already??? 13.6 for me today. Roll on thursday when I'm back at the Dr's. 3 weeks then its a lovely 8 days down in Dorset.

Good morning 🙂 and 6.7 today.
Hope you feel better soon Carolg and great to see the HS Robin.

Afternoon all - late again 🙄. A 5.6 this morning (same as yesterday).

5.2 for me this morning and have woken up absolutely ravenous. Will be making sure I eat a decent breakfast before heading off to the gym. A small success to share, after my latest weigh in I am now down to the "normal" weight range on the BMI chart (via obese and overweight), so that was a happy day. Also seem to be doing well generally BG wise, highest reading in last month has been a 7.2 and have thrown all sorts at my body (including an amazing afternoon tea at the Ritz) which it seems to be tolerating well 🙂
Well done, GregP! :D Keep up the brilliant work.

Arfnoon, peeps.🙂 7.8 this morning. "The sun has got its hat on" at last after a weekend in the clouds.😱🙄

I'm an 'an hotel' person also - not sure when they started dropping the 'n'! Same time as they started calling actresses 'actors' I expect 🙄
Actor is correct really, speaking as someone who trained as a lecturer in acting - actress feels horribly patronising. After all, you wouldn't call a female doctor a "doctress", would you? Or a female lawyer a "lawyress"?

Thought I'd have really high readings for a couple of days after changing my Lantus time from night to morning (I had 1 unit the final night and then 5 units the first morning), but all I got was an 8.8 the first morning and now everything is much as normal. I seem to be quite high generally in the mornings lately - lots of readings around 7 - but that predates the change of Lantus time, and I don't seem to be able to do much about it - with 6 units Lantus it's hypo hypo hypo all day and with 5.5 units Lantus it's 7ish in the morning 🙄

Last edited:
Good morning - I woke up thinking that I felt thirsty - 24.8!!!!!!! I have absolutely no idea how that has happened. I have been feeling ill for the past few days but BGs had been higher than usual but generally ok. 24.8 is scary and there are ketones!!

Good morning - I woke up thinking that I felt thirsty - 24.8!!!!!!! I have absolutely no idea how that has happened. I have been feeling ill for the past few days but BGs had been higher than usual but generally ok. 24.8 is scary and there are ketones!!
Oh no! Is the canula/insulin OK? I'f be tempted to have a correction with a pen straight away. Hope things improve and you feel better soon {{{HUGS}}}

5.7 for me today.

Thanks Northerner. The cannula seemed to be ok but I changed it straightaway. I was in shock and feeling so thirsty that I didn't think and corrected with the pump after changing the cannula. Not the most sensible thing to do. If it doesn't start coming down soon (or it goes up) I will do the next correction with my pen and do a full cannula change.

Omg hope those levels start to come down soon.

A much better 6.4 for me this morning.

Morning all.🙂 5.6 here.😛

Looking good, Juliet. I hope you've fixed your Lantus problem - amazing how half a unit can make such a difference!🙂

Hope you're back down asap, AJ.:confused:🙂

Back