Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning, I'll keep you company on the 5.7 step please Northerner 🙂

Wednesday already so that must mean another foot ulcer clinic yay! I will try and avoid sitting by the all knowing diabetes oracle today 🙄

Good luck today Flower.

Morning all, 12.7 for me today. Back to the Dr's tomorrow morning.

Morning all, 4.3 today. Just as well I assumed the 4.1 at 3am was heading downwards and treated it, by the look of it. Was 6.5 yesterday morning, having gone to bed at exactly the same figure both nights. Has the DF escaped from Matts handlebars?

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.4 for me after a better nights sleep.
Good luck Flower. Don't the weeks soon whizz round!

Good morning, I'll keep you company on the 5.7 step please Northerner 🙂

Wednesday already so that must mean another foot ulcer clinic yay! I will try and avoid sitting by the all knowing diabetes oracle today 🙄
<shuffles up> 🙂 Good luck @Flower, pretend to be Russian if the Oracle appears - usually works for me with door-knocking salesmen, so worth a try! 😱 :D

Morning all, 4.3 today. Just as well I assumed the 4.1 at 3am was heading downwards and treated it, by the look of it. Was 6.5 yesterday morning, having gone to bed at exactly the same figure both nights. Has the DF escaped from Matts handlebars?
I believe she is in transit, may have stopped by? 😱 😉

Morning! 4.6 for me. Still a little low despite dropping the basal.

Morning all, a 5.6 for me today.

A late riser after a very disturbed night. Something not right but it hasn't made itself known yet 😳 My meter never lies about any internal physiological turmoil and my first figure was 7.6 followed by a 6.9 (ok it doesn't lie but it's a bit inaccurate at times!).

Best wishes to everyone who has appointments or their own struggles today.

good morning everyone. I hope that your appointment goes well Flower. 9.1 for me and it's not moving despite 3 corrections. Yet another day of feeling completely exhausted and having to cancel plans. I would like some decent BGS levels and energy please.

A non too pleasing 7.4 for me.

Sorry to hear of your wonky figures AJ and hope the day finds you steadying.

Sorry about the trigger finger Linda. It awful when things like this spoil our sleep. I wake up most mornings wondering which bus hit me! :(
Feeling a bit sorry for myself today I'm afraid.
Thank you Amigo. I hope that you're feeling better today xx

Bore da pawb... A 9.3 from me this morning after a more than acceptable 6.9 before bed last night.

Morning all.🙂 7.8 here - that'll be cos of last night's pasta, which I never eat, but which I really like. More experimenting needed, methinks!🙄

I hope all the sick bunnies are feeling a bit better today.😳🙂

Morning all. 5.7 at bedtime which had somehow shot up to 13.8 at 02:30 anyway 2.5 units later down to 6.8. Haematology this afternoon which is always a treat.

Morning everyone. 7.7

Good luck with your appointment Khskel.
11.7 for me today. Drs this morning to see what the next steps are.

Hope your appts go well Khskel and Stitch.

I haven't tested yet because I've fallen out with my meter on a morning at the moment 😳

Back