Group 7-day waking average?

Thank you everyone, shoulder seems to be settling, and I'm dosing up with nurofen and keeping it moving. ( have had a frozen shoulder before, definitely don't want this to turn into one!)
6.4 this morning, but only after a correction before bed and another one in the middle of the night, and upping my basal. It's really surprised me, I was in the teens all day yesterday despite taking just about double my normal boluses.

Good morning! I'm starting the day with a 4.5. Pretty consistent this week!

Morning all! 5.5 for me. Had some strange readings last night. 6.8 before dinner, which was odd. Had 3 sausages, peas, mushrooms & sweet potato chips for dinner & 2 hrs after, 5.7! Oh well.🙄

...but someone round here don't like us using round figures :D
I have a round figure :( ...or was the word rotund ?

Reactions: Ljc
A 6.7 for me today but the meter has been put on a probationary period! :D

Reactions: Ljc
Morning all, 11.6 for me today.

I could have sworn I'd posted this morning. I blame the new kittens! Any way it was 7.1 this morning after a digestion go slow last night. Thanks for all the good wishes yesterday. Still a chemo free zone. I hope everybody is doing well.

I could have sworn I'd posted this morning. I blame the new kittens! Any way it was 7.1 this morning after a digestion go slow last night. Thanks for all the good wishes yesterday. Still a chemo free zone. I hope everybody is doing well.
Good news 🙂 Kittens can be a serious distraction! 🙂

Good afternoon 🙂 and 6.9 after a long sleep. Was so tired after a night shift and pleased I could manage to sleep the day.
Enjoy the kittens khskel. I bet they're cute!

Good morning 6.5 I love my meter today , hope it lasts.

Good morning all 🙂 and a 7.2 for me today. Off to work soon and not going to be easy with my thumb very painful and unable to bend! Even having to left handed clicks with meter now!
Well done on great readings Ljc!

Good morning all 🙂 and a 7.2 for me today. Off to work soon and not going to be easy with my thumb very painful and unable to bend! Even having to left handed clicks with meter now!
Well done on great readings Ljc!
Thanks. Ouch , what's happened with your thumb.

I've self diagnosed a trigger thumb. It seems to be stuck and when I try to move it it sort of jerks suddenly. Painful at base of joint. But I'm undergoing tests in rheumatology for joint problems do when I go back in sept they may help. Hope so but meanwhile working is very awkward. Even writing is wobbly!
Thanks for asking. 🙂

Good morning 🙂 4.9 for me this lovely sunny morning.

Ouch a stuck thumb sounds painful and awkward Lindarose, I hope you can get some help for it. Trigger finger/thumb can be yet another complication linked to the D 🙄

Good morning everyone, 13.8 for me today.
So, it was my birthday yesterday, today it's my 1 year diaversary! Won't be celebrating that one with a chocolate brownie!

Bore da pawb... A 9.9 for me.:( Nursie has advised me to increase to 26 units.

Good morning everyone, 13.8 for me today.
So, it was my birthday yesterday, today it's my 1 year diaversary! Won't be celebrating that one with a chocolate brownie!
Happy Diaversary Stitch! 😉 It's been quite a year for you, glad you found us 🙂

I've self diagnosed a trigger thumb. It seems to be stuck and when I try to move it it sort of jerks suddenly. Painful at base of joint. But I'm undergoing tests in rheumatology for joint problems do when I go back in sept they may help. Hope so but meanwhile working is very awkward. Even writing is wobbly!
Thanks for asking. 🙂
Hope it improves soon @Lindarose 🙂 Not sure I'd want to wait until September for someone to look at it, it might be something a GP could identify and treat now 🙂

Back