Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning. 6.6 for me .

Morning all, 12.7 for me today. :(

Good morning all 🙂 and a rather high 7.2 today. I need to make some adjustments :(

Morning all. A bad start for me today, the dry eyes warned me that I might not be very happy with myself and my meter confirmed it :(Am reporting in with a nasty 10.2 😡

Sorry to hear about your bad start to the day Ljc and I'm with you on the adjustments Linda. How I've scraped through with a 6.3 this morning is a mystery to me. Maybe all the tossing and turning most of the night with this rotten shoulder used up the glucose from the late night hot-dog! 🙄

Oh I enjoyed it though with lashings of tomato ketchup and a small 'white' eek bun! 😱

Oh yes! After a few days of mid-5s I have a lovely jubbly 4.8 this morning (5.2 before bed last night)!

Hope the day improves, Ljc xx

10.1 here! Decided to run a bit higher after excursions into hypoland the night before, but I didn't quite mean this high!
Ouch, Amigo, I hope the shoulder improves, and soon. Mines thankfully settling, but 5 days of it was bad enough! I never realised that physical injury could upset the Bgs just as much as an infection, until it happened to me last week.

10.1 here! Decided to run a bit higher after excursions into hypoland the night before, but I didn't quite mean this high!
Ouch, Amigo, I hope the shoulder improves, and soon. Mines thankfully settling, but 5 days of it was bad enough! I never realised that physical injury could upset the Bgs just as much as an infection, until it happened to me last week.

It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have my mum's home to empty...the shoulder was doing ok until the big clear out started! And how come Charity Shops only seem to want showroom, designer stuff these days?! Pfft! 🙄

Morning YAWWWN. I hate waking up at such un earthly hour.
Had a nasty shock, was all bleary eyed when I read 2.9 till I turned my meter round the right way 6.2 🙄
Somehow I got this feeling , it's gonna be one of them days and a long one too.

Morning YAWWWN. I hate waking up at such un earthly hour.
Had a nasty shock, was all bleary eyed when I read 2.9 till I turned my meter round the right way 6.2 🙄
Somehow I got this feeling , it's gonna be one of them days and a long one too.

Good grief what were you doing up at 3:30am, that's even worse than my 4:30. Don't know about you but it makes the day seem very long to me, and I'm bored before I even have breakfast 🙄

Bore braf... An 11.6 here. Nursie advised me to start reducing the Gliclazide last evening but to up the Humulin when I think I need to.
I see the GP later this morning about a 'thing' on the back of my calf that's been blistering and weeping of late. (sorry, forgot it was breakfast time)

Morning all. 6.8 for me, good to be back, hope your all keeping well.

Morning all, 9.6 for me today.

Morning all. 6.8 for me, good to be back, hope your all keeping well.
Good to hear from you again Alan 🙂 A somewhat tardy 6.5 for me this morning - slept in again and getting worse, 6:30 yesterday and 7:15 today! Couldn't raise myself this morning and will now feel like I have wasted half the day 😱 😉

Morning all, 5.7 here. Hope your alien calf gets sorted, jonsi, it doesn't sound nice at all.

Good grief what were you doing up at 3:30am, that's even worse than my 4:30. Don't know about you but it makes the day seem very long to me, and I'm bored before I even have breakfast 🙄
Unfortunately my brain has got this habit of waking me up nice n early o_O

Bore braf... An 11.6 here. Nursie advised me to start reducing the Gliclazide last evening but to up the Humulin when I think I need to.
I see the GP later this morning about a 'thing' on the back of my calf that's been blistering and weeping of late. (sorry, forgot it was breakfast time)
I hope GP can clear it up quickly for you.

Back