Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all 🙂 and a 7.1 after finishing at 4am. So I went bed as some of you non sleepers were just getting up!
Hope the day doesn't drag too much.

I see the GP later this morning about a 'thing' on the back of my calf that's been blistering and weeping of late.
Saw the GP (very pleasant she was too). Hasn't given it a name yet but wants to see it again on 22nd (my 'thing' has a date!😛). Have some steroid cream for it ...now for the steroid strawberries ...and a steroid scone !! 😉 :D

Good morning 🙂 6.<cough> for me today 🙂 I was 8.3 before bed and obviously fighting off some sort of infection as I felt absolutely shattered for most of the day, despite having had a lay in. Obviously hasn't stopped me waking at 4 this morning and not being able to get back to sleep! 🙄

Bore da pawb... and it's a 9.9 triple twist injection with a backwards double Gliclazide, single Linagliptin before landing on the Met... formin :D

Morning all, 6.4 for me, looking good on the west coast this morning, bright blue sky. HI HO.

Woke up in the early hours feeling rough and 8.7. Now rudely awakened by the alarm and down ro 6.7

Fingers crossed for you today Flower.

A 10.9 for me today.

8.4 here. No idea! Should have checked what it was doing when I happened to wake at 5am, but didn't.
Good luck today, Flower.

Morning everyone . Am supprised im only 5.1 after my earlier antics.

Flower, I Hope they tell you your foot ulcer is healing

Morning all 🙂 and 6.6 today.
Good luck at foot clinic Flower. All rooting for you 🙂

Morning all, a 5.3 for me today (and a house special 5.2 yesterday 🙂 )

Fingers crossed, @Flower, hope it's good! I'm still waiting for a podiatry appointment letter...

Good luck today flower! Hope you're not sickening for something northerner and better numbers today Linda.

I had a horrible stress induced 7.6 this morning. The penalties of having to deconstruct someone's life and property with a busted shoulder! 😱 Sorry for the selfish moan!

I had a horrible stress induced 7.6 this morning. The penalties of having to deconstruct someone's life and property with a busted shoulder! 😱 Sorry for the selfish moan!
It's hard work trying to clear someone's home. Hubby has spent weeks getting his mums place emptied as she's now in a care home and he has to get it sold to pay for her ongoing care. Not only hard work but quite upsetting at times. And if you're not feeling 100% that makes it even harder. So you're entitled to moan. Your poor shoulder really doesn't need it.

It's hard work trying to clear someone's home. Hubby has spent weeks getting his mums place emptied as she's now in a care home and he has to get it sold to pay for her ongoing care. Not only hard work but quite upsetting at times. And if you're not feeling 100% that makes it even harder. So you're entitled to moan. Your poor shoulder really doesn't need it.

Yes it's very hard going indeed Linda and my mum wasn't a minimalist! 🙄 Appreciate your understanding x

Good morning. A not so good 7.7 today.

Morning all, I'm 15.7 this morning. Im in a terrible mood. I barely slept (sugars went up to 23 last night, when they're so high I'm so tired yet never seem to sleep properly), it's absolutely chucking it down up here AND i just fell down my outside steps and my uniform is covered in muck and I'm sore. Is it bedtime yet?

Bore da pawb... Sorry to read that you're having a carp start to the day Rosie. It can only get better.

It's an 8.7 here with a 2.6 degree of difficulty.

Back