Group 7-day waking average?

Hope your day gets better Rosie. Somewhere between 9.9 and 10.1 for me.

Morning all, 6.9 for me, bit wet out today. Get well soon Rosie,

Good morning 🙂 ad a 6.1 today. Lowest for quite some time.
Hope your day gets better Rosie

I hope your day gets better Rosie. 10.2 and I was in the mid teens most of the night. Have been really struggling with BGs.

What a horrible start to your day Rosie, I hope it improves rapidly.

Good morning 🙂 A smidgen over 5.9, but not quite 6.1 for me today 🙂

Really sorry you had such a rotten start to the day Rosie {{{HUGS}}} Hope your levels improve soon, so frustrating!

6.8 here. Quote. 'Is it raining? I hadn't noticed' No rain here.
Hope your day Improves, Rosie.

A 7.1 for me today and a swift kick up my backside to get back on track. Stress and pressure has derailed me but it has to stop! 🙄

Good morning 🙂 A smidgen over 5.9, but not quite 6.1 for me today 🙂

Really sorry you had such a rotten start to the day Rosie {{{HUGS}}} Hope your levels improve soon, so frustrating!

Expecting a call after 3 today from a diabetic nurse for advice so hopefully they'll want to see me!

I hope you get the help you need.

Well I started the day on 6.3 , however its my birthday so after a day not eating properly I've soared to 9.3 ! Better get back on tomorrow .

Morning! I'd say yay it's Friday but weekends mean nothing to me! 17.2 this morning which was a surprise as I barely ate yesterday (I just forgot) and had my tea at 4pm. Not eaten or drunk anything til 5am when I tested so was expecting it to be a bit lower! DSN wasn't v helpful yesterday, she just told me to increase my Humulin I to 32 units and wait til I see the consultant on the 24th

Morning! I'd say yay it's Friday but weekends mean nothing to me! 17.2 this morning which was a surprise as I barely ate yesterday (I just forgot) and had my tea at 4pm. Not eaten or drunk anything til 5am when I tested so was expecting it to be a bit lower! DSN wasn't v helpful yesterday, she just told me to increase my Humulin I to 32 units and wait til I see the consultant on the 24th
I see the DSN is working hard for her money... 🙄 Hope things improve with the increase in dose Rosie, have a good day 🙂

Bore da pawb... It's a 9.9 for me. Hope everyone has a good day. 🙂

Back