Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 14.7 for me. Went to bed at 8pm and was straight out like a light. Unusual for me, I normally toss and turn for at least an hour before I fall asleep. Alarm went off at 4:30 and I jumped out of bed lol! Must have needed it

Morning all, 14.7 for me. Went to bed at 8pm and was straight out like a light. Unusual for me, I normally toss and turn for at least an hour before I fall asleep. Alarm went off at 4:30 and I jumped out of bed lol! Must have needed it
Glad to hear you got a good sleep Rosie! Hope your day goes well 🙂

Good morning 🙂 6.1 today after a return of leg cramps and an unscheduled performance of the Swearing Dance with new lyrics😱

Good to hear you got some decent sleep Rosie 🙂

Thanks guys, it's amazing how a good night's sleep can instantly make you feel better!! I think the main reason I jumped out of bed was 8 and a half hours of undisturbed sleep means 8 and a half hours without a wee LOL

Hope your leg cramps have subsided now flower!

Good morning 🙂 and a (quiet) 7.0 😱
Worked yest evening and was so hot rushing round that I felt a macflurry was in order when I finished at 10.30pm. Not my best idea though at the time it was wonderful!
Hope those cramps have calmed down now Flower.

Morning all, 9.8 for me today. Had a great day out yesterday.

Morning all! A lovely five point zero this morning. My figures have been very well behaved recently. Thursday night had a take away kebab (chicken) with salad & garlic mayo but left the pitta, followed by a big bowl of berries & cream. Didn't test before but was 5.7 afterwards. Last night had a home made lamb burger in a bread thin followed by 2 squares of 85% choccy. Before 4.8, after 5.3.🙂

Good morning. After doing a correction last night I'm 10.7 this morning, Still at least I know why now, I've got another nice visitor, uti grrrrrrr.

Good morning 6.0 after a horrible 2.6 at 4am that required two bottles of glucojuice and a strawberry mousse. My legs were so shaky it wasn't very sensible of me to go downstairs for the mousse...

Good morning. After doing a correction last night I'm 10.7 this morning, Still at least I know why now, I've got another nice visitor, uti grrrrrrr.
Sorry to hear that ljc. I hope that you feel better soon.

Reactions: Ljc
Bore da pawb...a weekend 10.3 here. :(

Ooo sorry to hear about the 'little visitor' Ljc, the UTI. I didn't read it carefully at first and thought the visitor was a mouse! 😱:D...I'm not sure which are easier to get rid of!

Reactions: Ljc
Good morning 6.0 after a horrible 2.6 at 4am that required two bottles of glucojuice and a strawberry mousse. My legs were so shaky it wasn't very sensible of me to go downstairs for the mousse...
I hope you managed the stairs without injury. Hypos and stairs are not a good mix.

Back