Group 7-day waking average?

Yawnnnnn, Good Morning . 6.5

Morning all 9.8 for me today. There is definitely a bit of improvement with my numbers lately, maybe the higher dose of the empagliflozin will do the last little bit. Back to Drs after I get home from Dorset.

A post anniversary meal 7.3 for me so expected. Naan bread is irresistible but I shouldn't really be having naan! 😉

Nice to see the figures coming down Stitch! 🙂

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.7 today.
Hope you're having a lovely break New-journey!

Morning all , 6.0 for me today
A post anniversary meal 7.3 for me so expected. Naan bread is irresistible but I shouldn't really be having naan! 😉

Nice to see the figures coming down Stitch! 🙂
Come on now Amigo , remember what you told me when I had a birthday treat ? Its allowed this time . Glad you enjoyed it 🙂

Reactions: Ljc
Morning all , 6.0 for me today

Come on now Amigo , remember what you told me when I had a birthday treat ? Its allowed this time . Glad you enjoyed it 🙂

Yes you're right mumpat! These people who give out advice should have better memories! Lol 🙂

Bore da pawb... A repeat of yesterday's 10.3 for me.
Hope yesterday doesn't repeat itself because my levels sank yesterday afternoon and I wasn't right again for about 5 hours afterwards. :(

I hope you managed the stairs without injury. Hypos and stairs are not a good mix.
Thank you Ljc no injury but it was such a stupid thing for me to do, especially with home my head is at the moment.

Oh my goodness , you poor thing , I hope you feel better now :( Sorry I've put this post in the wrong place ! Should be for AjLang .
Thank you Mumpat

Hello everyone. 6.5 for me this morning🙂

Morning all. I'm on the naughty step this morning 10.5 , all down to some shortcake biscuits I had with an early morning coffee 😡

Bore da pawb... A 7.9 over here.

Morning all 6.4 for me, lovely day here bright blue sky.

Back