Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 11.5 for me today.

Good morning all 🙂 and I'm with you at 6.7 Bloden. Def not 4.1!

Good morning everyone. 9.9 this morning but it was a perfect straight line for the whole night 🙂

Morning all, 13.8 this morning. 3 days of placement left to go!

Good morning. < 8.1 cough this morning.

17.5 Yep that's 17.5!! Had a bit of a meltdown last night and did overdo the carbs but I did Bolus accordingly. However when I went up to bed I noticed a very unexpected sharp upward arrow on my Libre. I checked my cannula and the stuff that sticks it down was covered with lots of very fresh blood - I've never had that happen before. So a perfect storm of high carbs and a dodgy cannula.

Oh dear that sounds nasty Amanda. Hope things soon settle down.
Good morning 🙂 and (another cough) 7.0 😱

Morning all.🙂 4.2 here.

Ooo, hope you manage to get that high down, AJ. What a nasty surprise!

Thank you LindaRose and Bloden. Definitely a nasty surprise.

Hope that soon comes down Amanda.
11.5 for me this morning.

17.5 Yep that's 17.5!! Had a bit of a meltdown last night and did overdo the carbs but I did Bolus accordingly. However when I went up to bed I noticed a very unexpected sharp upward arrow on my Libre. I checked my cannula and the stuff that sticks it down was covered with lots of very fresh blood - I've never had that happen before. So a perfect storm of high carbs and a dodgy cannula.

Sorry you've had a rough night which I've shared AJ!
I think the Big 'C' and big 'D' were battling for nocturnal supremacy with extreme heat, excruciating cramp and hence insomnia! :(
I haven't tested yet but it's a tired groan zone this morning I'm afraid.
However, the sun is shining so a quick kick up the jacksey and I'll be fine.

Thank you Stitch and Amigo. Amigo I'm so sorry that you had such a bad night. Big hugs for you{{{{{}}}}}

I'm not normally a huggy person but big hugs to one and all and let's be level out there.

Bore da pawb ... 'twas an 8.1 for me this morning (9.5 last night after demolishing a post-work bottle of Pinot Grigio and some...shhhh don't tell ... Pringles in the sunshine)

have a great day everyone 🙂

Thanks for hugs AJ and Khskel (who doesn't often do them).

The 7.7 shows my bod isn't happy at the moment :(

Back