Group 7-day waking average?

Hi everyone , not on here yesterday as up and out early . My readings for yesterday and today are 6.5 and 6.4 respectively . I hope you've all had a good day 🙂

Morning all, 6.6 for me. great day again. Hi Ho.

Morning all. A ready for breakfast after basal testing 6.2 for me. A trip to the vampires before work for my HbA1C.

Bore da pawb... it's an acceptable 7.5 for me this morning (8.thing before bed but I did feel mightily disorientated during the early hours)

Hello there. 🙂 7.7 here - a bit high but hardly any change overnight (for a change).🙂

Happy Thursday folks.😛

Good morning everyone 🙂 14.3.for me:(

Good morning everybody . 6.8 this morning 🙂

Morning all 9.8 for me today.

Morning all!

3.2 for me this morning, which usually means I feel rotten for the next few hours...
I've bought biscuits in for my work colleagues as a pre-apology for my grumpiness 😳

Am I detecting an improvement in your waking levels @Jonsi?
Yup ...things are improving overall tbh 🙂. I'm stuffing less into my mouth during the day and what I am putting in generally is better for me. A few unwelcome wobbles recently when I've gone too low though. Whether they're false hypos or genuine <4 ones they're unpleasant and tend to wipe me out for several hours.:(

Yup ...things are improving overall tbh 🙂. I'm stuffing less into my mouth during the day and what I am putting in generally is better for me. A few unwelcome wobbles recently when I've gone too low though. Whether they're false hypos or genuine <4 ones they're unpleasant and tend to wipe me out for several hours.:(
Well done on the changes you've made, Jonsi. You know it makes sense!😛

Morning all, 3.5 , I've decided dextrose tabs for brekky are yuk.

Last edited:
Looks like you might need to adjust the insulatard - what was your levels before bed?

6.1 for me today 🙂
Thanks, I was 5.7 before bed . In case it makes any difference I take my Insulatard in the morning.

Last edited:
Back