Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 6.9 for me. Cloudy day here, hope it picks up for weekend, have a good one folks.

Good morning. 5.7

Morning all, an 11. *cough* for me today. Me and the oh are both off work today so we are off over the bridge into Kent to visit Howletts wild animal park in Canterbury.

Reactions: Ljc
Good morning all 🙂 and 6.5 today.
Hope you enjoyed your birthday mumpat and hope you enjoy your day off stitch and share some of the lovely weather expected here today.

Morning all, an 11. *cough* for me today. Me and the oh are both off work today so we are off over the bridge into Kent to visit Howletts wild animal park in Canterbury.
It's nice bright sunshine here atm, a tad chilly though. I haven't been there for a while but I love Howletts.

Is that like extreme ironing? IE half way up a mountain or something?😛
Lol , preparing for a visit from my sister in the morning as I wouldn't have had time then due to a dental appoint first . Boring I know but heyho !

I have forgotten to take my Metformin , too late now ? Or should I eat something just to take it ? Help !

I have forgotten to take my Metformin , too late now ? Or should I eat something just to take it ? Help !
How long ago did you eat? If there's still food in your stomach, it should be Ok to take, I'd have thought.
On the other hand, Metformin is something that gradually builds up in the system, so missing a dose won't make much of a difference in the long run.

If you've not long eaten then take it now. If you last ate some hours ago then let it go. Don't double up at your next dose. Just continue as normal.

Sorry for the late post. Somewhere between 6.9 and 7.1🙂 Relying heavily on lots of extra basal, thank goodness for my pump.

How long ago did you eat? If there's still food in your stomach, it should be Ok to take, I'd have thought.
On the other hand, Metformin is something that gradually builds up in the system, so missing a dose won't make much of a difference in the long run.
I ate about 3 and a half hours ago so I would probably need something else to take a pill . I took a reading a little while ago and it was 7.1 so not too high , I think I will leave it . Thanks for your help .

The PIL (Patient Information Leaflet) that comes with the tablets should say what to do if you miss a dose 🙂
Of course , I didn't think of that . I will look now but will probably leave it today . I've checked and they advise to leave it , thanks for the tip .

Last edited:
I ate about 3 and a half hours ago so I would probably need something else to take a pill . I took a reading a little while ago and it was 7.1 so not too high , I think I will leave it . Thanks for your help .
I'd say that was the correct call. Rest easy 🙂

Back