Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning And 6.5 today.
We've got another beautiful day. I've got lots of work but going to try to keep tomor free to get some rays. Hate missing it!

Morning! 4.9 from me today 🙂

My ****ing computer's been playing up for the past few days so I haven't been able to log in to anything properly 😡

Anyway, it's a 5.4 today - flaming heat! I'm not meant for anything hotter than about 21 C....

Good morning... It's a 9.6 here.

Good morning. That yellow thing is in the sky.
And it's a bright 4.6 for me.

Good morning 🙂 6.6 for me.

Great to see the sun but my leg has steam coming out of my plaster cast as it is lined in wool fleece to protect my skin, ahh so refreshing 😱

Morning all 5.9 for me . For once it looks like our annual works lunchtime barbecue won't be forced indoors due to the weather.

Morning all.🙂 6.7 here.😛 Back home again and it's not just hot, it's silly hot! Even my sweat has got sweat beads on it...😱🙄

Morning all, somewhere between 10.9 and 11.1 for me today. The sun was lovely on my walk to the office this morning. Long may it last. Although I hope it cools down where flower is as itchy casts are horrid!

Morning all, somewhere between 10.9 and 11.1 for me today. The sun was lovely on my walk to the office this morning. Long may it last. Although I hope it cools down where flower is as itchy casts are horrid!

So true Stitch! I have hidden all rulers, knitting needles and anything else plaster cast length from my reach. Must not start trying to stop my leg from itching lalalala.... think of nice things!o_O

So true Stitch! I have hidden all rulers, knitting needles and anything else plaster cast length from my reach. Must not start trying to stop my leg from itching lalalala.... think of nice things!o_O

I remember a few years back I ended up with my leg in plaster in July due to a broken bone and it was so uncomfortable. I raided my dad's shed for a dowling rod so I cold scratch my ankle!

4.6 here with only a little help from a jelly baby at 1am.
Going to be a scorcher here, by all accounts, so the builder is coming to lay some flagging on a new patio area. Will have to keep checking he hasn't expired of heatstroke.

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.1 today
Just loving the sunshine. I've even got a day off work and I'm going to lay outside and cook then bbq later.
But Flower what a nightmare for you. I hope you can find a cool spot somewhere.

How I feel for you flower with sweaty padding to contend with in this weather! :(

A 6.6 for me. Afraid I'm a miserable scroat who doesn't like clammy weather but if you must subject yourself to it, just be careful out there folks! 😎

Morning all, a 5.1 today, and I'm with you, @Amigo, we can be miserable scroats together until Thursday when the forecast is for a much more sensible 23C 🙂

A 4.9 from me when I woke up this morning, but 6.1 by the time I'd dragged myself out of bed!

Back