Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all! 17.1 for me already on the train to work! Didn't get much sleep cos of the heat. Oh well two more days til three glorious days off! I get my grade today for half way through my placement so fingers crossed it's a good one!

Morning all! 17.1 for me already on the train to work! Didn't get much sleep cos of the heat. Oh well two more days til three glorious days off! I get my grade today for half way through my placement so fingers crossed it's a good one!
Good luck with the grading Rosie! 🙂

Thanks Northerner, I've kept my mentor and the nurses on the ward informed of my medical problems and they've been very good. I'm hoping he takes that into consideration!

Morning all 6.4 after what must have been a heat induced 9.9 last night. Fingers crossed Rosie, in fact fingers crossed for everyone.

Good morning 🙂 Its a 5.0 for me today on my 50th birthday! Glad to have made it this far :D

I hope your grading goes well Rosie, you deserve an award for working and studying through all your D battles 🙂

Good morning 🙂 Its a 5.0 for me today on my 50th birthday! Glad to have made it this far :D

I hope your grading goes well Rosie, you deserve an award for working and studying through all your D battles 🙂
Oooo, Flower....Happy birthday! Penblwydd hapus! ¡Felicidades! 😛:D🙂 Hope you have a lovely day.

Morning all.🙂 6.5 here.

5.3 this morning and ready for another hot day. Old(ish) house so cooler in than out.

Happy Birthday Flower. Have a loads of fun.

Snap, SB, 5.3 here.
Happy birthday Flower! And I'm sure KookyCat will smile kindly on all those round numbers..

Morning all, 10.5 for me today.

Happy birthday Flower. X

it was an 11.7 for me this morning (11.7 before bed, 11.9 before evening meal) :(
A Penblwydd Hapus to Flower from me too :D

4.8 here this morning. Slept really well last night despite the heat, must have been very tired!

Happy birthday @Flower , have a lovely day!

Good luck Rosie.
Happy Birthday Flower.
6.1 😉 for me this hot morning.

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.2 today.
Very Happy birthday Flower! Hope you're gonna have a few treats 🙂

Happy birthday flower!!!!!

A surprisingly low 5.1 today considering I hardly slept cos of the heat last night.

Happy birthday, Flower :D and good luck, Rosie, fingers crossed 😉 !

Happy birthday Flower 🙂

Back