Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone. Northerner that's a WHOLE number (just in case anyone didn't notice :D) 5.2 for me - is that a house special?

Thank you :D I hope that you get that tickle in your throat sorted out :D :D

I'm 10.9 today!! I think it must be the heat. I noticed when I was in Malta a few months ago my BGs dropped v low. Yesterday i didn't go above 14 which was amazing for me! Can it stay sunny all year round?!

I'm 10.9 today!! I think it must be the heat. I noticed when I was in Malta a few months ago my BGs dropped v low. Yesterday i didn't go above 14 which was amazing for me! Can it stay sunny all year round?!
Ah, that's good to hear Rosie - let's hope it's down to something a bit more reliable than the weather - the insulin! 🙂

Morning all. 12.8 for me today. Another warm one here

Morning folks.🙂 6.5 here.🙂

Nice figures, Rosie.😛

Where is Kooky? Is she on holiday?

Bore da pawb ...a 10.8 for me but I feel rotten ATM, quite light headed, headachey, tired and my brain is working slowly. Also very 'agitated' and anxious. 2 hours after food BGs are 13.8

Bore da pawb ...a 10.8 for me but I feel rotten ATM, quite light headed, headachey, tired and my brain is working slowly. Also very 'agitated' and anxious. 2 hours after food BGs are 13.8
Sounds like you might have picked up an infection :( Hope you start to feel much better as the day progresses 🙂

4.8 here. Off for a cross country lesson this morning (horses, not running I hasten to add) that daughter has talked me into. Could be nursing bruises, or my pride, later if I fall off!

Good morning 🙂 and 6.4 today.
Well done in HS Amanda. And hope things stay down for you Rosie.

A 6.7 for me after a very hot, claggy night 😡

Hope you feel better soon Jonsi

4.6 for me this morning, readings are definitely getting lower so keeping a close eye on them!

Morning. I need a kick up my rear , Was a very bad, bad, bad girl last night I'm ashamed of myself . 12.7 I wish I could say I didn't enjoy my gluttony but I can't.

Great news. I hope it's due to the insulin rather than the weather.

Back