Group 7-day waking average?

7.6 here. Lowering basal obviously wasn't the answer, I've got to work out what the question really is, now.
How come you've got all the sunshine over your side, Flower? None here!

Whoops, it's a 7.7 from me this morning after a long lazy lie in!!

8.6 for me after a day of not feeling unwell.have a lovely Sunday everyone

Morning all 🙂 and 6.7 today.
We've got warm sunshine at the moment. Lovely!

Afternoon all. I was at 12.8 this morning. Had a great weekend camping. Plenty of bbq food and beer!

Well I was a rubbish 13.4 when I got up late. Followed by an even rubbisher-er 19.1 before a late lunch (I blame a piece of toast, mind you, it was me what stuffed it in my mouth !) Sunny ☀ but breezy here.
Jonsi

Good morning 🙂 6.2 for me today 🙂 Another very stuffy night! Supposed to be a scorcher today 😱

Good morning, it's very foggy here :(

Wait for it... It's a 7.8 for me this morning!!
Woohoo :D:D:D

Morning. Bright and sunny here 🙂
9.2 :(

Good morning all. 7.3 today in rainy leven. The thought of Monday is not appealing

4.6 here, and not a dip into the red all night. Sorted! (Until it unsorts itself again.)
Blue skies here, sorry Flower, I'm in possession of your good control and your good weather over this side of the Cotswolds.

Morning all, I was at 14.5 this morning when I woke and at home. After a 35 minute walk to the office with no breakfast (i eat when I get to the office) im at 8.9 (why cant I wake up with those numbers?)

4.6 here, and not a dip into the red all night. Sorted! (Until it unsorts itself again.)
Blue skies here, sorry Flower, I'm in possession of your good control and your good weather over this side of the Cotswolds.
It's completely misted over here in the last half hour, @Flower, what did you do!

Back