Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all.🙂 It's a 5.99999999999 🙄 here in wet n sea fret Swansea.🙂 Not looking fwd to the drive south to get the ferry, but AM looking fwd to a bit of Spanish sunshine! 😎

That's great news, Flower.😛
Ooooo a lovely bit of sunshine. Can I come, Can I can can I , pretty pleeeeeze.

It's a not so good proper 8.1 for me

Oops forgot me manners, morning everyone

Morning all, 4.1 here, still crawling along the bottom all night, have reduced Basal and waiting for it to kick in.

Good morning 🙂. 5.3 from me today :D

Ooooo a lovely bit of sunshine. Can I come, Can I can can I , pretty pleeeeeze.

It's a not so good proper 8.1 for me

Oops forgot me manners, morning everyone
The more the merrier! I think there's some room on the roof rack (car's stuffed to the rafters - mum's having a big clear out).😛

Reactions: Ljc
Good morning 🙂 Think I might have to join in with the sick people :( Don't actually feel poorly, but the indications are that my body is fighting something - levels were elevated yesterday despite extra insulin, and feel very weary - have just had 10 hours sleep! 😱 Woke to a 7.3 this morning, which is high for me :(

Hope everyone is feeling much better before the weekend! 🙂
Hope you are better. I've had a really yuk week, but not ill. Fine if I am constantly eating. Weird. Hope everybody else are feeling better. Happy weekend

The more the merrier! I think there's some room on the roof rack (car's stuffed to the rafters - mum's having a big clear out).😛
Have a great time

Thank you LindaRose🙂 I'm so pleased that there wasn't an ulcer Flower🙂 Have a good time travelling back to Spain Bloden 🙂

Not been unsupportive or interested in posts, so good luck to everyone wherever you are, whatever you are doing

Morning early risers. Sounds like everyone is rushing about or going somewhere except me :(

A 6.6 but grateful for a clickety click after a very late beige buffet where the only carb free items were the pickled onions and the plates! 🙄

Off to do dobbies, will try to resist cream tea, got to study later as committed to a free online course, but timescales are tight and I can't do a lot next week. Will have to grovel for an extension.

Morning early risers. Sounds like everyone is rushing about or going somewhere except me :(

A 6.6 but grateful for a clickety click after a very late beige buffet where the only carb free items were the pickled onions and the plates! 🙄
Did they have sauce to make the plates go down better?

The vodka helped the plates down carol. Sauces are so carby! 😛

Good luck with your course.
Ah knew I was getting it wrong. Hate vodka, so would gin help or southern comfort, but it's a bit sugary?
Thanks about course, enjoying it but big commitment when working full time. Perhaps not my best decision

Good afternoon all ...I woke with a 10.6 this morning. Saw Nursie yesterday who has increased Humulin-i up to 22 units. Said it's too early to consider a change to basal/bolus. she said we needed to "crack the habit of a lifetime". I misheard and thought she'd said that I had a crack habit!!

Reactions: Ljc
Good afternoon all ...I woke with a 10.6 this morning. Saw Nursie yesterday who has increased Humulin-i up to 22 units. Said it's too early to consider a change to basal/bolus. she said we needed to "crack the habit of a lifetime". I misheard and thought she'd said that I had a crack habit!!

Rofpmsl

Afternoon all. I woke to a 12.8 this morning even though I was 8.3 at bed time. The alcohol at the brewery may have helped.

Good morning. Why is it that now I don't have to get up bright and early, I'm now usually awake around 4.
A not so good 7.5

Good morning 🙂 6.6 For me today, after a long day yesterday and a very muggy night here in the South - doesn't look like we are going to get any sunshine though! 🙄

Back