Group 7-day waking average?

I'm very late with posting. 7.2 for me. Northerner's birthday is in the bestest birthday month for birthdays....just like me and Susie (who is still celebrating at Rainbow Bridge) 🙂

Morning all. 8.8 today I have a horrid uti :(

Morning all! Between 4.9 & 5.1 this morning. Looks like I survived the trifle with no lasting affects.🙂

Reactions: Ljc
Hope you feel better soon ljc. 6.2 for me, so hopefully what's been growling around me is lessening. Still got that hungry growls feeling all the time. Most unpleasant.have a nice day all

13.6 for me this morning. Hope you feel better soon Ljc. Off to my weight management course today, where I'll be learning about the eatwell plate and how eating 7 portions of starchy carbs a day will help with my weight and diabetes! This should be interesting.

13.6 for me this morning. Hope you feel better soon Ljc. Off to my weight management course today, where I'll be learning about the eatwell plate and how eating 7 portions of starchy carbs a day will help with my weight and diabetes! This should be interesting.
If I hear sniggers and guffaws coming through the ether later on I'll know why lol.
I suspect you'll ne doing a lot of counting to ten.

Hope you feel better soon ljc. 6.2 for me, so hopefully what's been growling around me is lessening. Still got that hungry growls feeling all the time. Most unpleasant.have a nice day all
Thanks. I hope You'll be better soon too

Morning all.🙂 9.8 here - my fault, I didn't fancy another night of 'how low can you go?' like Tuesday night. 🙄

Hope all you sick bunnies are feeling better soon.

Try not to LOL today, Stitch.😉 I hope at least some of what they say is useful!

Good morning 🙂 Think I might have to join in with the sick people :( Don't actually feel poorly, but the indications are that my body is fighting something - levels were elevated yesterday despite extra insulin, and feel very weary - have just had 10 hours sleep! 😱 Woke to a 7.3 this morning, which is high for me :(

Hope everyone is feeling much better before the weekend! 🙂

Good morning 🙂 Think I might have to join in with the sick people :( Don't actually feel poorly, but the indications are that my body is fighting something - levels were elevated yesterday despite extra insulin, and feel very weary - have just had 10 hours sleep! 😱 Woke to a 7.3 this morning, which is high for me :(

You're all reacting to the sunshine - it's a warped version of S.A.D.😱🙂

4.9 today. Sun is out here, but I expect it'll go away soon, like it did yesterday.
Oooh, Northie, hope you're not brewing anything up. There's been a nasty Lurgy going round our village, I blame the weather.

Had my lowest morning result of 8.6 since starting on the Humulin-I ... Well chuffed! 🙂 A bit of a change to the regular upper teens which I had been scoring.
I see the practice DN tomorrow afternoon for a mini-review. My feeling carp (anag) and 'trembly' is down to the other thing (the other D word).

Had my lowest morning result of 8.6 since starting on the Humulin-I ... Well chuffed! 🙂 A bit of a change to the regular upper teens which I had been scoring.
I see the practice DN tomorrow afternoon for a mini-review. My feeling carp (anag) and 'trembly' is down to the other thing (the other D word).
Keep up the good work, Jonsi.🙂

image.gif Well done. I hope the other D starts behaving itself soon.

Last edited:

Sorry to hear your not feeling so grand. , hope we're not starting a case of cyber lurgy

Morning 🙂 a walloping great big 13.2 for me today my highest for ages. My bg just rose and rose through the night.o_O:confused:

Off to the hospital now to see what the hole in my heel is doing. I hate the thought of it being there and hope my high bg is not an indication of infection.

Hope the others in the sick bay start to improve soon 🙂

Morning 🙂 a walloping great big 13.2 for me today my highest for ages. My bg just rose and rose through the night.o_O:confused:

Off to the hospital now to see what the hole in my heel is doing. I hate the thought of it being there and hope my high bg is not an indication of infection.

Hope the others in the sick bay start to improve soon 🙂

Fingers crossed and sending you good vibes Flower. X

Back