Group 7-day waking average?

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Rosie and Stitch. Xx

A 6.9 for me. Bit higher than it has been and last night I took 2 Nytol herbal tablets to help me sleep. It says they contain 'liquid glucose' which has made me wonder?

Glad you're feeling more chilled AJ

good morning all ...another below 10 for me today ...9.2!🙂 I was naughty last night and had some pieces of a Toffee crisp whilst watching TV 🙄 (I'd arrived home and was a bit low after a business trip - was 10.7 before bed).
Cloudy sky here with patches of grey

Thank you Amigo

Good morning all 🙂 and woke up to a 7.0 after a night shift. Oops
It's clouding over here ready to rain It's my youngest sons 17th today and we're doing a bbq later Looks like it will be under umbrellas!

Good morning all 🙂 and woke up to a 7.0 after a night shift. Oops
It's clouding over here ready to rain It's my youngest sons 17th today and we're doing a bbq later Looks like it will be under umbrellas!
Happy birthday to your son! 🙂 Will Stephen Fry be coming to the BBQ? 😉

Good morning 🙂 5.6 for me, off to get my toes tickled this morning 🙂

The podiatrist who tickled my toes
Didn’t do it because it was fun.
She did it because it was part of her job
To ensure that I keep every one!

The podiatrist who played with my feet
Didn’t do it to give me a thrill.
She did it to keep each appendage complete,
For I want to have TWO boots to fill!

The podiatrist who pressed on my foot
Didn’t do it to cause me alarm.
She did it to test that each pulse was correct,
In order to keep me from harm.

The podiatrist who said ‘Close your eyes’
Didn’t do it, whilst wielding a pin,
Intending to give me a birthday surprise,
But to say where the pin had gone in!

So I’m thankful to her for her skill,
And the attention she paid to my feet –
Let’s make it quite clear, for at least once a year,
The tickling of feet is a treat! :D

Morning . It's rather grey here this morning .
A not so happy 8.1 today.

Lovely day today. 11.3 for me- dietary indiscretion last night but feeling generally not well since Sunday.touch wood a bit better this morning. Have a nice day everyone

Last edited:
Morning 🙂 4.1 for me.

It's pouring with rain here, what is this blue sky and sun of which you speak? o_O:confused:
Sorry, we've commandeered it!😉

Morning all.🙂 4.4 here. 😛

Morning all. 12.5 for me today. Love the poem Northerner and hope the foot prodding sessions goes well.

Good morning 🙂 and pleased with 6.5. Ate barbie with no rolls but enjoyed the cake!
Hope you perk up soon Carolg xx

Morning all ...a lovely blue sky here with some fluffy white things floating around and a big, round shiny thing.🙂
Twas a 10.2 for me at 06:00 this morning but I feel quite 'trembly' (might be to do with something else that I'm on meds for - all too easy to blame the diabetes innit?)
Hope you all have a good day.

Jonsi

Morning all, back after a week away & some not-so-good readings! Pleased to report I'm a reasonably sensible 5.8 this morning 🙂

Have we missed your birthday northerner? If so have a very happy, foot tickling one! 😛

A 6.2 for me and like carol, have been feeling icky for days! Urghh!

Back