Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all! 5.1 for me this morning. Good luck today, Stitch.

Morning everyone. Can't believe my levels this morning 6.5 I expected to be so much higher after my lows last night
Snap, LjC!🙂 Morning all.🙂 Rooting for you, Stitch.

Reactions: Ljc
9.2 this morning, which is the third day in a row under 10! I even managed a 5.6 before my evening meal followed by an 8.8 before going to bed. Getting there...
Nice work, Jonsi.🙂

Morning all. 11.4 for me today. Drs at 9.30.
Hope you feel better today AJ. X

Good luck at the docs stitch X

I'm 16.6 this morning. Seeing consultant today! Is it weird that I'm excited for a hospital appointment lol!

Last edited:
Good luck with appointments Rosie and Stitch and hope you feel better soon AJ x

Good luck Stitch.
Rosie, I trust they are going to open up a whole new world of much lower BGs for you.

Morning all, a 5.4 today.

Hope it went well this morning, Stitch - good luck, Rosie, and I hope things get better, AJ xx

Good morning a real 6.1 today

Morning all 6.7 here. That strange thing is in the sky again

The sky is normal here

15.3 for me today! First day of my Humulin being upped to 14u so we'll see how it goes!

Morning all. Hovering between 13.9 and 14.1 this morning. 😉
First day on new meds so fingers crossed.

Morning all.🙂 A House Special! And not only is there a ball in the sky, but the sky is BLUE of all things - should I be worried?!😱🙂

Hope the new meds make a difference, Rosie and Stitch.

Morning all.🙂 A House Special! And not only is there a ball in the sky, but the sky is BLUE of all things - should I be worried?!😱🙂

Hope the new meds make a difference, Rosie and Stitch.

I dare say it's even.... Not cold! 😱😱😱

Good morning everyone I haven't tested yet but Libre is showing 3.7 after a major cannula failure yesterday afternoon. Just had a lovely night's sleep after being ill the night before. Feeling very relaxed in Cleethorpes with Mark and spending some good time with Mum checking out the local wine places. I'm feeling very chilled. Have a great day everyone🙂

Back