Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 🙂 and 7.1 today.
Sorry you're going through such a tough time Amanda. Life's certainly throwing some rubbish your way. Hope you're soon back to home comforts.

Morning all.🙂 4.7 here.😛 Off to deepest, darkest Ceredigion for a tiny family get together - we couldn't have picked a worse day, weather-wise!😱🙄

Hope you feel a bit better once you get home, AJ.

Good morning. Rainy start and 7.3 for me today

Morning 🙂 5.1 this rainy morning.

Was that your tip in '100 things I wish I'd known about diabetes' @Robin? 😉

Have an enjoyable tiny family reunion in Autumnal Wales Bloden! 🙂
Ha! No, I didn't think of it at the time, maybe it should have been!

Thank you everyone. Well after I posted my last message on here I managed to get another three hours sleep which helped. I then decided it was a shame to waste being in London so we took the buses to Borough Market which we were meant to do yesterday if the Moorfields visit hadn't been so long. Borough Market was brilliant and it is true, you can wander round with a glass of bubbly :D Mark read all of the signs out to me that I couldn't read and we only bought some mustard. Some of the breads look gorgeous!! We then went to St Pancras for lunch at Searcy's so the credit card is well and truly broken. Then at 5.30 this afternoon me and my bed snuggled up together in happy contentment 🙂 only problem is that I was meant to spend today washing, ironing and backing because we're going to Cleethorpes in the morning! Ooops

Thank you everyone. Well after I posted my last message on here I managed to get another three hours sleep which helped. I then decided it was a shame to waste being in London so we took the buses to Borough Market which we were meant to do yesterday if the Moorfields visit hadn't been so long. Borough Market was brilliant and it is true, you can wander round with a glass of bubbly :D Mark read all of the signs out to me that I couldn't read and we only bought some mustard. Some of the breads look gorgeous!! We then went to St Pancras for lunch at Searcy's so the credit card is well and truly broken. Then at 5.30 this afternoon me and my bed snuggled up together in happy contentment 🙂 only problem is that I was meant to spend today washing, ironing and backing because we're going to Cleethorpes in the morning! Ooops
You deserved a good day after your appointment! 🙂 Hope the sun shines in Cleethorpes for you 🙂

6.2 for me today, looking very gloomy out there... 😱

Good morning. Sunny and calm here. 8.3 for me after comfort eating last night, doing on-line study course till wee sma hours. Grrr

Morning all, not been about for the past couple of days as I've been a busy bee. Day at Ascot with friends on friday, then a girly shopping day with my bestie yesterday. Anyway 13.1 for me today. Dr's tomorrow morning.

Morning all, not been about for the past couple of days as I've been a busy bee. Day at Ascot with friends on friday, then a girly shopping day with my bestie yesterday. Anyway 13.1 for me today. Dr's tomorrow morning.
Good luck at docs

Yes Stitch Hope your spot goes well tomorrow and you get help to lower your BGs.

I'm back on the naughty step this morning with 9.7 ,had a bit of a scoff in the early hours and being half asleep didn't give myself enough juice for two slices of wholemeal and some yummy peanut butter

Morning all. A house special for me. Ratios seem to have changed virtually over night and I think I'm getting the measure of them. Good luck tomorrow Stitch

Morning 🙂 5.1 this rainy morning.
Have an enjoyable tiny family reunion in Autumnal Wales Bloden! 🙂
Thanks, Flower. It was wetter than wet, but we had a lot of fun!

Morning all.🙂 6.1 for me. My diabetes is 8 today! Happy dia-versary to me...😛:D:confused:

Good luck tomoz, Stitch.🙂

Back