Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all

a 9.9 for me this morning which I'm thrilled about as my morning average over the last month has been 15+ (mind you, my food intake yesterday was a lot less than usual)

Morning! I've only been awake an hour. I slept for 12 hours. Clearly I definitely needed it!! 17.7 upon waking and called the doctors. My GP is gonna ring me some time this afternoon and I'm HOPING he'll ask me to come down to the surgery. Either way, he's ringing me today

Morning! I've only been awake an hour. I slept for 12 hours. Clearly I definitely needed it!! 17.7 upon waking and called the doctors. My GP is gonna ring me some time this afternoon and I'm HOPING he'll ask me to come down to the surgery. Either way, he's ringing me today
It's time they started doing something Rosie! 🙂

Morning all 5.8 after a rapid onset pre bed hypo. Expected to be much higher this morning.

Good morning 🙂 5.8 for me today too. My meter is stuck - yesterdays' readings were 5.9, 5.9, 5.7, 5.9 😱 🙂

Morning all from rainy leven. 7.7 for me today, thank goodness it's friday

Morning all.🙂 6.9 here. 🙂 OMG, the weather!😱 It's official - South Wales has skipped summer and gone straight to autumn...:confused: 😛

a sad 11.4 this morning :( ...probably the 4 small potatoes I had to eat last night. Weatherwise it's the same up here in North Wales too Bloden

a sad 11.4 this morning :( ...probably the 4 small potatoes I had to eat last night. Weatherwise it's the same up here in North Wales too Bloden
Did you take a reading before bed Jonsi? Sometimes helpful to know whether you have gone up or down (or stayed about the same!) overnight 🙂

Very gloomy down here in Southampton too :(

Morning everyone . Was 5.9 when I went to bed woke up to 7.1 oops ,this morning.

reading at 23:10 was 18.2 :(. this has been usual since before last Christmas

Good morning 11.1 combination of carb guessing a Chinese takeaway and urging on the side of caution because I wasn't in the mood to risk a hypo - I might add that I don't usually try to avoid hypos but yesterday was just too stressful.

Good morning (just!) 🙂 and 6.9 today.
Great to read some positive news after such a long battle Rosie!

Morning all. 5.6 today.

Good morning 5.9 and I feel shaky. Laying in a hotel room because I couldn't face train trip home after Moorfields appointment as it was 7.30 by the time we got to Euston and couldn't find anything to eat. I've never booked into a hotel before with no luggage! Fortunately Mark was able to get toothbrushes and toothpaste from the shop across the road! I'd rather be home in my squishy bed.

Good morning 5.9 and I feel shaky. Laying in a hotel room because I couldn't face train trip home after Moorfields appointment as it was 7.30 by the time we got to Euston and couldn't find anything to eat. I've never booked into a hotel before with no luggage! Fortunately Mark was able to get toothbrushes and toothpaste from the shop across the road! I'd rather be home in my squishy bed.
Aw :( Hope you feel better soon Amanda, and have a nice sleep tonight in your own bed 🙂

5.8 for me today 🙂

Thank you Northerner 🙂

Back