Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 13.5. Not feeling very well at all and had to do several corrections yesterday.

Hope you feel better soon AJ. XX

A 12.6 for me today.

5.9999 recurring, fo me this morning.
Sorry to hear you're not well, AJ.

Thank you Stitch and Robin. Sorry to see that your levels are high Stitch.

Morning all. 5.1 today for me 🙂

A 6.7 for me. Had the steroid injection into my shoulder yesterday....I said to him 'that's not a needle, it's a spear!' 😱

A 6.7 for me. Had the steroid injection into my shoulder yesterday....I said to him 'that's not a needle, it's a spear!' 😱
Ha! I remember when I had to have an anti-sickness injection - of course I thought 'I've had thousands of injections, they don't bother me!' - but the needle seemed to go on forever! 😱 You forget that insulin injections are pretty much 'toy' injections compared to ones for other purposes! 🙄 Hope it has the desired effect for you 🙂

Ha! I remember when I had to have an anti-sickness injection - of course I thought 'I've had thousands of injections, they don't bother me!' - but the needle seemed to go on forever! 😱 You forget that insulin injections are pretty much 'toy' injections compared to ones for other purposes! 🙄 Hope it has the desired effect for you 🙂

I certainly hope so northerner because he said it can't be operated on due to a number of reasons but this won't be the last of the injections.

Morning everyone. Im on a late shift today (1:30-9-30) so had a well deserved lie in until 10:30 this morning! I was 17.3 this morning which is surprisingly low for me actually

Morning everyone. Im on a late shift today (1:30-9-30) so had a well deserved lie in until 10:30 this morning! I was 17.3 this morning which is surprisingly low for me actually
I'm hoping you can start knocking ten off that number before too long Rosie! 🙂 Hope your day goes well 🙂

Morning everyone. 4.7 After needing to have a munch around 1am.

Morning all.🙂 5.1 here...thank you, Lantus - I was high as a kite at bedtime after an evening out with the girls!
Hope that injection un-knackered your shoulder, Amigo. 🙂

Morning All, 6.6 For me.

Morning all, 10.5 for me today.

Good morning everyone 🙂 8.9 today.

I got a 5.3 this morning & am feeling good 🙂. Have a fab day everyone 🙂

Back