Group 7-day waking average?

Morning everyone. 5.4
An early breakfast methinks , I'm ravenous

Morning all, 11.2 for me today.

Morning all. Step 1 in my kick up the bum time.

9.1 for me this morning, but after a cup of coffee. (15.1) last night. Off to empty my cupboards !!

Morning all 6.7 here. Whisper it not in Babylon, it's not actually raining!

Morning all. Step 1 in my kick up the bum time.

9.1 for me this morning, but after a cup of coffee. (15.1) last night. Off to empty my cupboards !!

I sympathise Carol having had a 'I can't possibly be diabetic day' yesterday! So I'll kick your bum if you'll reciprocate.
Lucky to escape with a 7.4 this morning.

I sympathise Carol having had a 'I can't possibly be diabetic day' yesterday! So I'll kick your bum if you'll reciprocate.
Lucky to escape with a 7.4 this morning.
Thanks amigo, I have had a lot of those days so well deserved kicks. Here's a gentle one back to you- I like the quote

Oops, forgot to post this morning! 4.9 before breakfast & 4.3 before lunch - bouncing along the bottom range quite nicely today. Keeping an eye on it though, I've not been this low for a while!

Even though I went out drinking last night, my sugar levels have been well behaved today. Well, by that I mean around 11/12! I even accidentally drank two glasses of coke thinking it was diet!! Typical this happens just before my meeting with my DSN lol!

Even though I went out drinking last night, my sugar levels have been well behaved today. Well, by that I mean around 11/12! I even accidentally drank two glasses of coke thinking it was diet!! Typical this happens just before my meeting with my DSN lol!
Is that today Rosie? Don't forget to stand firm, I hope it goes well! 🙂

6.7 for me this morning, not bad as I was 8.2 before bed 🙂

Good luck with the DSN, Rosie. 🙂

Morning all.🙂 6.6 here after a restless night. Off to Santander to get the ferry to Blighty today...can't wait to see my family! 😛

It is! It's at 2pm today and I've woken up on the wrong side of the bed today so she better not piss me off lol! I normally just agree with her on everything cos I don't like arguing but I'm not in a good mood today nd I've had enough of being messed around with my health! Anyway I'm back up at 18.3 this morning

It is! It's at 2pm today and I've woken up on the wrong side of the bed today so she better not piss me off lol! I normally just agree with her on everything cos I don't like arguing but I'm not in a good mood today nd I've had enough of being messed around with my health! Anyway I'm back up at 18.3 this morning
Stress to her that NONE of the Type 2 medications have worked for you and you have done everything you can regarding reducing your carbs and exercising more. Really let her know how you have been feeling - I know you are the type of person to just keep going, trying your best and working hard, and not complaining, but this needs sorting! 🙂

Good luck rosie

6.9 for me this morning. All prepared for work, healthy snacks and all.have a good day everyone

Morning all, 4.6 here. A glass of red wine last night always banishes the DP.
Good luck today, Rosie.

Back