Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all. I had a 7.6 this morning but feel a little shaky. Maybe I had a hypo last night?? I shall keep my eye on it today.

A 6.6 for me today and hopefully the steroid injection is starting to ease the pain in my shoulder.

Have a good weekend everyone 🙂

Fingers crossed for you Amigo.

A 6.6 for me today and hopefully the steroid injection is starting to ease the pain in my shoulder.

Have a good weekend everyone 🙂
I hope they work for you.
You have my sympathy I only have frozen shoulders and that's bad enough.

I hope they work for you.
You have my sympathy I only have frozen shoulders and that's bad enough.

Frozen shoulders are agony Ljc and badly restrict movement. They are very much implicated with diabetes and my physio was concerned that my shoulder had developed that too. Hope you can get some relief because it's a long process apparently when we have diabetes.

I forgot to do a morning test but my lunch time number is 23.1. My lunch is a ham and cheese sandwich on burgen bread with two oranges! Hopefully it won't push me any higher!! Hope you're all enjoying your Friday.. It means nothing to me since I'm working all weekend lol!

Frozen shoulders are agony Ljc and badly restrict movement. They are very much implicated with diabetes and my physio was concerned that my shoulder had developed that too. Hope you can get some relief because it's a long process apparently when we have diabetes.
Thanks. The injections help me a lot.
I'm an old hand with this dozen shoulder lark 4 or 5 times now 😱
I do hope you get some relief soon.

Afternoon all, a lowish 4.7 today.

All the best to Ljc and Amigo, and anyone else with frozen or painful bits xx 😱

Good morning 18.3!!! I did have champagne cocktails last night but kept bolusing for them. I was 18.1 before bed and had a correction plus a 6 hour extended bolus to cover food!! Oh well I think that I'm going back to bed, I'm clearly out of practice with cocktail drinking 🙂 But it was my 13 year living together Anniversary with M.

Good morning 18.3!!! I did have champagne cocktails last night but kept bolusing for them. I was 18.1 before bed and had a correction plus a 6 hour extended bolus to cover food!! Oh well I think that I'm going back to bed, I'm clearly out of practice with cocktail drinking 🙂 But it was my 13 year living together Anniversary with M.
Many congratulations! 🙂 Hope you manage to get some rest and wake again to a better number 🙂 Once every 13 years is OK as long as you enjoyed yourself, and it sounds like you did! 🙂

I was 15.2 this morning. On my way to work on a Saturday morning zzzzzzzzzz

Morning all, 12.4 for me today.

Morning , Sun is out 🙂 bet it does a disappearing act behind a huge rain cloud when Wimbledon starts today, not that I like tennis , I just hate the weather we often get over this two weeks.
I'd better stop waffling and get to the point :D, 5.7 for me.

5.1 here today 🙂

Many congratulations! 🙂 Hope you manage to get some rest and wake again to a better number 🙂 Once every 13 years is OK as long as you enjoyed yourself, and it sounds like you did! 🙂
Thank you Alan. I had a lovely snooze when I went back to bed and woke up with a 7.0. I am feeling a little fragile:D:D

And a 7 for me today. Feeling as lack lustre as the boring figure I'm afraid.

Back