Group 7-day waking average?

Morning everyone, a 13.7 for me today, I was 19.3 at bedtime!!! Dr's on the 11th July, unless I can get a cancellation sooner.

Morning All. 6.8 for me
Hope you all have a good day.

Morning everyone, a 13.7 for me today, I was 19.3 at bedtime!!! Dr's on the 11th July, unless I can get a cancellation sooner.
I hope you don't have to wait so long and can get a cancellation appt with your preferred doctor.

I hope you can get a cancellation appt with your preferred doctor.

I originally had the appointment for the 18th, so its getting closer. Will check the website again soon.

Reactions: Ljc
I originally had the appointment for the 18th, so its getting closer. Will check the website again soon.
Hope they have a swathe of cancellations, Stitch. 🙂

Morning folks.🙂 4.1 here.🙂 High, low, high, low...there must be some middle ground waiting round the corner.😱😉

Reactions: Ljc
I got a house special 5.2 on the blood glucose monitor this morning & 4.9 on the libre. Close enough... still no graph on the libre but Abbott are sending me a new reader & replacement sensor 🙂

I got a house special 5.2 on the blood glucose monitor this morning & 4.9 on the libre. Close enough... still no graph on the libre but Abbott are sending me a new reader & replacement sensor 🙂
Oh good, glad they're being helpful.
5.9 here.

Morning All, 6.9 for me. Berlin is a great city and I would highly recommend it, if you like city breaks. Hot tho, very hot, Hope you are all well.
Morning Alan, it's been the opposite of hot here, although there has been a lot of hot air coming from the politicians! 😱 Berlin is definitely on my list 🙂

Well, colour me smug - a very nice house special 5.2 for the third day in a row! 🙂:D😎

A 7.2 for me which is inexplicably higher than last week. Hope it's not trying to pre-warn me of infection.

Off to see the orthopedic surgeon today about my knackered shoulder 😱

A 7.2 for me which is inexplicably higher than last week. Hope it's not trying to pre-warn me of infection.

Hope your appointment goes well Amigo.

Morning all, 6.7 for me.

Morning all. 7.4 for me. I think some of the need to drive carbs finally got through

Amigo, Hope your appointment goes well today. I also hope it's not an infection brewing.

Good morning everyone. 7.2 today

Good morning 13.5. Not feeling very well at all and had to do several corrections yesterday.

Back