Group 7-day waking average?

I'm not entirely sure that increase in medication is doing the trick Stitch, you seem to be back to where you were :( Do you have a follow-up appointment?

Ive been thinking the same thing! I even checked with the pharmacist to make sure the tablets that Ive been taking for my foot (Diclofenec and omeprazole) But he said that shouldnt affect my bg levels at all. I'm due my next HbA1c in october but I'm not waiting until then. Im also due to start a weight management course on the 7th july. But i'm going to see if I can get an appointment to see my gp.

Ive been thinking the same thing! I even checked with the pharmacist to make sure the tablets that Ive been taking for my foot (Diclofenec and omeprazole) But he said that shouldnt affect my bg levels at all. I'm due my next HbA1c in october but I'm not waiting until then. Im also due to start a weight management course on the 7th july. But i'm going to see if I can get an appointment to see my gp.
I think I would. I imagine that the foot isn't helping though, since you've probably had to reduce your exercise quite a lot?

Yep, not walking nowhere near as much, although the foot seems to be getting better. I just hope that I can get my shoes on in 2 weeks time as we are going to Ascot for the day and my trainers dont go with my dress!

Morning all. 5.8 this morning over here. Hope everyone has a good Monday 🙂

A 6.9 for me this morning. Mum finally out of hospital 🙂
That's a relief. How's she feeling, Amigo?

A whopping 14.3 here - DP? Hormones? Who cares! The sun's shining...🙂😎

That's a relief. How's she feeling, Amigo?

A whopping 14.3 here - DP? Hormones? Who cares! The sun's shining...🙂😎

Mum is better physically than she was thanks Bloden but living on a Dementia Unit, life is never going to be a blast I'm afraid. It's lovely however and she remains content. It's me whose stressed out about it! :(

A 6.3 for me after a sleep in.

Mum is better physically than she was thanks Bloden but living on a Dementia Unit, life is never going to be a blast I'm afraid. It's lovely however and she remains content. It's me whose stressed out about it! :(

Well, that's good news. Her situation must be very hard on you and your family and I'm sorry to hear about it. You deserved that lie-in, I'm sure. ((Hugs))

17,3 for me this morning and now at lunchtime I'm 21.2 before I've even eaten! My lunch is Atkins pasta with chicken so hopefully it won't push me up too high!

Was meant to go to docs today but was on an early shift (7am to 3pm) but it's my day off tomorrow so I shall be making my presence known at my GPs!!

17,3 for me this morning and now at lunchtime I'm 21.2 before I've even eaten! My lunch is Atkins pasta with chicken so hopefully it won't push me up too high!

Was meant to go to docs today but was on an early shift (7am to 3pm) but it's my day off tomorrow so I shall be making my presence known at my GPs!!

Id do a sit in until you get answers/meds/proper treatment. Hope all goes ok though Rosie. xx

Id do a sit in until you get answers/meds/proper treatment. Hope all goes ok though Rosie. xx

Thanks stitch! It's really hitting me now I'm working basically every hour God sends. I'm on placement til 22nd August on a very challenging short staffed dementia assessment ward and then in the one or two days off a week I get, I spend the majority of them doing shifts as a healthcare support worker. I can't afford to take time off due to feeling so crap cos of my diabetes. I will be DEMANDING help tomorrow

Why is it always harder to advocate for yourself???

Well, that's good news. Her situation must be very hard on you and your family and I'm sorry to hear about it. You deserved that lie-in, I'm sure. ((Hugs))

That's very understanding of you so hugs back x

Thanks stitch! It's really hitting me now I'm working basically every hour God sends. I'm on placement til 22nd August on a very challenging short staffed dementia assessment ward and then in the one or two days off a week I get, I spend the majority of them doing shifts as a healthcare support worker. I can't afford to take time off due to feeling so crap cos of my diabetes. I will be DEMANDING help tomorrow

You are doing a valuable job and deserve to be cared for to enable you to continue Rosie. You can advocate for yourself. Tell them in clear, unequivocal words that you're not happy or satisfied! Good luck hun x

On placement on a dementia assessment unit, I see first hand how hard dementia can be for families. I really hope you're getting good support from staff where she is. On the bright side, at least she appears content.

If you have any questions you think I can answer, Im only a message away 🙂

Ive just made an appointment to go back to my gp in a couple of weeks time as my numbers still arent where they should be or where I want them to be. It certainly cant be easy for you with everything that you have going on Rosie, so lets hope they give you the treatment that you so rightly need and that you feel better soon. X

Morning all, 12.5 for me today. Back to the dr's on the 18th July (unless any appointments come up sooner with the GP I like to see about my diabetes)

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.6 today.
We are off on hols to Majorca so will be back next week. Hope everyone keeps well and happy 🙂

Back